Chapter 41

An ultra walks in to a room inside the Medical Wings, that has a single capsule pod in the middle of it. She with an ultra beside her went closer to the capsule and started getting some data at the tab on the capsule. After keying the data and confirming it's safe enough, she unlocked the capsule and it open up. The gas from it was released until it was no longer inside the capsule. They both look inside and it see a red ultra inside sleeping soundly.

"Mebius, you can wake up now.."
Said the Ultrawoman in a white coat as she wait for the ultra in the capsule to awake.

The ultra then open his eyes and get up a bit. He couldn't fully get up properly as his body feel sore maybe because he has been sleeping for a month and still trying to recover what's happening now.
The ultra look at beside him and smile as he saw the face of an ultrawoman he love.

"Mother.. has it been a month already.?"
He ask as he looks around, trying to get his mind straight.

"Yes, Mebius. It's already been a month now. How do you feel, dear?"
She ask as she lead him to get up from the pod.

"I feel... better.. and weird..? I mean it feels like I'm different."
He said while getting off the pod slowly but then tripped a bit. Thankfully the other ultra beside them caught him in time and is there to help him from falling to the ground.

"Princess Yullian? What are you doing here, Princess?"
Mebius ask as he finally got to balance himself and stand properly infront of both the ultrawomen.

"I never had a chance to visit you before Mebius. Yesterday when I heard that today you will wake up from the med pod and be fully recovered, I'm taking it as an opportunity to visit you. You've been through enough and I'm proud of you for keeping your best to stay positive."
Princess Yullian stated while smiling at Mebius.

"I couldn't believe that you would waste your time just to visit someone like me, it's an honour!"
Mebius said as he bow to show gratitude to her.

"No need to say that. I practically like a big sister to you! Well of course we are not related but I care about you like a little brother of me."
Princess Yullian said while holding Mebius's shoulders stopping him from bowing and get him up back to stand up properly.

"Mebius, how about we have you examined first and if okay, we will let you start your day."
Ultra Mother said while leading him out from the room.

"Hai! I can't wait to meet everyone again!"
Mebius said excitedly.

"Already missing them?"
Princess Yullian said while chuckling at Mebius behaviour.

______________________________________

The Ultra Brothers Lounge

Jack : *walks in* oh, didn't know all of you would be here at the same time.

Ace : well, need to get rest before going back to my office. My workplace is fucking noisy.

Ultraman : language.

Taro : well, you was assigned to Ultra Warehouse. It's a warehouse, if course it's noisy.

Ace : wow, didn't know you were smart. Want me to clap hands?

Jack : well, what are you even complaining about anyway. You've been assigned there for like thousands of years.