Chapter 17

Our revenge

So before we start,just want to say, this is just platonic love so it's doesn't involve with those romantic stuff. It's didn't even last a week so Mebius is safe, spoiler,yea,just read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Mebius POV|

Too quiet..I don't like it but I don't want to be with them either..

/Mebius imagination/

??? : YOU DARE YO DISOBEY US?!

Mebius : HUH?! N-niisan?!

Leo : DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL US THAT! YOU HAVE DISOBEY US!

Seven : WE WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON SO YOU WILL NOT DARE TO DISOBEY US EVER AGAIN!

Mebius : No! Please,I'm sorry! I won't run away again!

Seven : too late for forgiveness..

Mebius : No!

??? : Love?

Mebius : *Gasped*

/Mebius imagination then gone/

??? : What's wrong?

Mebius : *start to cry* T-There are here! They w-want to hurt me again!

??? : Shh... it's going to be just fine, you're safe with me.. *hugs Mebius*

Mebius : *hugs back* I'm scared! Why do they hate me?!

??? : I don't know.. *smirks*

They hug until Mebius fall asleep, probably because of exhausted. The alien then put him down to his bed.

??? : Just you wait,my love..those venom in your blood will take over you and we will get revenge..our revenge..
______________________________________

Jack : what are we gonna do?..

Seven : it's my fault Mebius is gone,I should have been with him..

Zoffy : no it's not, it's mine. I told you to come too..

Mother : it is no one fault..we have to find Mebius before...

Zero : I'm here!

Seven : Zero.

Zoffy : Zero,I would like for you to find Mebius. He is currently in another universe with an unknown creature.

Father : Leo, could you try to remember how that monster looks like?

Leo : uhm,yes.. they look like us, but he has black body just like..Belial..but doesn't have a big claw like him.

Zero : please don't say that name..

Father : so they have similarities with Belial..

Leo : yes,but almost like Belial..but his body shape is more armored? I can't recognise it anymore..

Mother : well,if they has similarities with Belial,then he might be like this because..when the last time we banished an ultra warrior..?

Zoffy : just a few hundred years ago..an ultra warrior was attacking almost everyone at the Colosseum.

Taro : Ah! Now that I remembered,he is one of the greatest ultra warrior that time but he suddenly become,evil? We banished him to the Dimensional prison as he also a threat to us..he hurt almost everyone in the Colosseum that time..

Ultraman : but what he has to do with Mebius? Was Mebius also one of the victim there?

Taro : yes, he the one that very badly injured, remember? But I still don't get why he want Mebius..