Chapter 35

Medical Wings

Marie is treating Mebius, Mebius' body is full of cuts, bruises and burns. Everything they had done to Akuma while he was under control, had taken a toll on Mebius.Marie was a bit out of focus when healing Mebius, like something was distracting her. The incident made almost everyone wonder about everything. Mebius is still unconscious but in stable condition. Marie left the Mebius room and went straight to her office. She walked in to her office, sighed and looked at her arm that was injured yesterday.

Marie's mind began to speak to itself

Oh.. why..
Why does it has to happened now?
To Mebius..

Why..?

______________________________________

Inter Galactic Defence Force HQ

Zoffy's main office

Taro : *walks in* Commander Zoffy, may I speak to you for a while?

Zoffy : oh.. sure, Taro. What do you wanna talk about with me?

Taro : about yesterday incident... Do you... know anything about it?

Zoffy : ...

..No..

______________________________________

Ultraman : why are you guys here???

Zero : we need answers of course! Duh!

Seven : Zero, there's not a proper way to ask us like that. We are in public, your manners is important.

Zero : screw that. I know that everyone from yesterday want answers about this whole new thing!

Ultraman : it's.. not so important! Mebius's personal life has nothing to do with you guys.

Taiga : oh really?? You sure about that? it has something to do with what will happen in the future! Mebius' life will still be threatened, the future of our planet may not end well, everyone is in danger! Is that unimportant and has nothing to do with all of this? We are also members of his family, we deserve to know about Mebius.

Zero : yeah! Why can't you guys just tell us??

Seven : well.. the thing is.. we actually don't know about this..

What?..

______________________________________

Marie : darling, the boys keep asking me about it.. do you think we should tell them..?

Ken : I knew this days would come but I didn't thought it will be this soon.. I'm not sure what.. we should do now..

Marie : I think it is the best for us to tell them.. they deserve to know about this, they were sacrificing their lives to save Mebius. Their lives will also be in danger if they know nothing about this..

Ken : I guess.. you're right.. I will call a meeting soon. Be prepared.. they will not having it much..

Marie : hmm..

______________________________________

Ginga : a meeting?

Victory : must be something.. you know..