Chapter 39

"are you guys okay?"
Ask the ultra. Obviously by Zero and Taiga expression, it's someone they definitely don't want to be with right now.

"it's definitely none of your business, Hikari! I'm sure we can handle stuff without you interrupting!"
Zero yelled at Hikari but keep his voice down a bit since they are still in the cafe.

Taiga told Zero to calm down and pull Zero hand to make him sit his butt down again, not wanting to make a scene before anything happens. Hikari was a little taken aback by Zero's words but he didn't take it to heart, instead he look at Mebius with eyes full of guilty and worried. Mebius there are looking at Hikari with slightly with a sad expression but he tried to hide it by forcing a smile.

"Mebius.. uhm.. it's been a while since we last met... How are you?"
Hikari ask sounding guilty and hesitate. Knowing they are not in a good term and never got along for a while now.

"I'm fine... I've been.. great. Feeling much better than the last time.. of course."
Mebius replied Hikari with not so happy tone but tried to not show his disappointed.

"I'm glad.. a-anyways.. did you got discharged from the Medical Wings today.? I didn't know it would be this soon."
Hikari said while laugh awkwardly.

"What, so you like it more if he stay there for the rest of his life?"
Zero immediately said before Mebius could reply Hikari's question. Hikari was stunned and became nervous.

"N-No! That's not what I meant, I-im just surprised that you are out early cause you're still in recovering- "

"So you do want him to stay there, you do want him to not have a life out here?"
Zero said cutting off Hikari's sentence before he could finish it. Zero's patience decreased as he keep talking to Hikari.

"Zero, please calm down.."
Mebius said while holding Zero's arm. He really couldn't see both of them fighting especially in public. He couldn't bare to see them fighting over a small matter.

"Hikari -san, Mebius is here just for a while. Ultra Mother has given him a permission to go out for the day while we are here to accompany him, to answer your question."
Taiga said to Hikari with no emotion, no smile no frown. Just no emotion, he do not want to show anything to the ultra infront of him but didn't wanna be rude so he politely answer his question before Zero let out another temper.

"Is that so.. oh well, I thought we could spend time together but I suppose I shouldn't and wouldn't be a good idea."
Hikari exclaims with an awkward smile on his face only to be responded with a nonchalant face from Zero and Taiga.

"You should get that face out of my sight before I ruin that pretty face."
Zero whispers but loud enough for Hikari to hear. Zero's fist tighten as Taiga stand in between both of them before anything happens.

"Zero, don't cause problems here. We are in public-"

Before Taiga could finish his word, the ultra beside him suddenly fainted. All of their eyes widen as the ultra fainted and his colour timer started flickering red.

"Mebius?! Mebius, wake up!"
Taiga immediately act and quickly on his knees trying to wake Mebius that is unconscious on the floor.

.
.
.
.

|Mebius POV|

I watched in silence as Zero and Hikari having an argument right in a cafe. It's not actually an argument and Zero kinda started it but I'm too stressed to help the situation. I don't even think wanting to defend Hikari here... It's just nothing for me to him.
Somehow I stopped caring too much for him. That's feel relieved..