Failed Plot

For you guys to know, this is one of my original plot in my chapters but was deleted and got rewrite. I post this cause I do think it good. I'm not gonna continue with this plot, just want to share with you guys. This is from chapter ; it's not him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ultraman : why didn't you tell us? This is serious. Telling rumours is bad, especially when it's about us. We should let them said all those things to you!

Mebius : ..well, if you guys didn't abuse me, maybe I wouldn't be evil like before..

Taro : MEBIUS! *slaps Mebius*

Everyone : ?!

Father : Taro?!

Taro : *realize what he did* I-i.. I didn't mean it..I just g-got upset! I'm sorry Mebius!

Mebius : *started to tearing up* so.. it's true? You guys did abuse me before I become evil?! I can't believe I trusted you guys again!

Seven : Mebius, no! We told you, everything that happens to you was just a terrible accident! You were being manipulated by someone!

Mebius : I don't know if I should believe any of your words anymore.. Akuma was right.. he saved me from you guys.. you guys are the real manipulators here!

Ace : Mebius! You should trust us! Not Akuma! He makes you believe all those fakes information! He created those voices and visions! Believe us!

Mebius : I don't want to hear it! You guys hurt me enough.. I want to be alone now..

Mother : Mebius.. please..

Mebius : no.. *walks out*

Jack : Taro! Why did you do that?!

Taro : I-i was upset! He started to accused us even though we tried to help him..

Zoffy : Taro..you know how much he have been through.. he's still confused and unstable.. Akuma is back, something must happen to him. We need to be more careful with our actions..

Taro : ... UGH! IM SUCH AN IDIOT! *hit his own head*

Ultraman : calm down, Taro.. it's fine..

______________________________________

Mebius : ( SO IT'S TRUE?! THEY LIED TO ME?? WHY DOES THIS THINGS NEED TO HAPPEN TO ME?! AHHH!! )

Mebius was frustrated. He's already in his apartment. He then quickly look at the mirror and screamed.

Mebius : AKUMA! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME. TALK TO ME NOW! EXPLAIN TO ME!

Black shadow appeared in the mirror. The shadow has smirks on his face.

no need to shout here, love. Why so moody??

Mebius : EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! WHAT DID THEY DO??

hmm.. let's see.. how about I let you see the past of what happens between you and me. And also how you've been treated by your brothers and the ultra warriors. They makes you forgot everything, that's why you don't remember me or anything else..

/ FAKE FLASHBACK/

Akuma : Mebius! What happened??

Mebius : niisan..they hit me again..

Akuma : I told you, join me and they not gonna hurt you again.

Mebius : but..

Akuma : don't worry, they will not gonna find out-

??? : MEBIUS!

Mebius : H-Huh?! N-niisan!

Ultraman : I told you not to meet this idiot! You disobey us again?!

Zoffy : take him away!

Jack and Ace come and hold Akuma. They taking Akuma somewhere else.

Akuma : wait- no!

Mebius : Akuma -san!

Akuma : don't worry Mebius! I will come back and save you!

Seven : now, for you, let's us teach you a lesson..

\ Flashback End\

Mebius : NO! NO! *Cover his ears*

I tried to explain to you..you didn't listen and believe me.
All this time, I was just trying to save you from them. I want to end your suffering.

Mebius : but..how can't I remember anything?!

They make you forget almost everything! They make you forget about me so many times! Now I got this opportunity to help you, you just need to accept me.

Mebius : if this is the only way...then..I accept you..Akuma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all. Then I realised it not so good, I copy this before I deleted this whole paragraph. Tiring. I will not go with this plot even though if any of you ask for it.