Info

So, some of you guys might not understand my storylines and all, it a bit confusing. I will tell the main characters that will always be in my story and some explanations. Yea, it's supposed to be the first chapter so everyone can understand it before reading my story but I've just got the idea to give the introduction and all. Sorry.

Main character :

Ultraman Mebius

Other main characters :

Ultra brothers : -

Ultraman Zoffy
UltraSeven
Ultraman
Ultraman Jack
Ultraman Ace
Ultraman Taro
Ultraman Leo

Side characters? :

Ultraman Taiga
Ultraman Zero
Ultraman Tiga
Ultraman Hikari
Ultraman Cosmos

And all..

This is story is about Mebius, with his life full of things that happen. After all those traumatic moments that happened to him, another disaster coming. Possibly might not complete as it might be continuing until I think it's enough.

Why I chose Mebius? Because he's my favourite Ultraman! He's the first Ultraman I watched when I was a child. My comfort character you could say.

So for the family part, Mebius is the youngest child in the family.
His family are :

Father of Ultra (Father)
Mother of Ultra (Mother)

Zoffy ( The eldest son/brother)
UltraSeven (Second child/brother)
Ultraman ( third/ step son-brother)
Jack ( fourth/ brother)
Ace (fifth/ step son-brother)
Taro (sixth/ brother)
Mebius (seventh, the youngest/ \step\ brother)

Ultraman 80 ( still unknown as I don't usually put him in, maybe I would? )

Ultraman Leo (cousin?) Don't ask
Astra (cousin?)

Zero ( UltraSeven's son/grandchild)
Taiga (Taro's son/grandchild)

Yes, this is the family in my story. Ace as the step son of Ultra Father and Mother is canon but for Ultraman is not or idk.? Possibly just want they all to be family. It was supposed to be just Ace and Taro as the children of Ultra Father and Ultra Mother but it my story so yea.

And also, in this, Ultraman King is related to Ultra Mother AKA Ultrawoman Marie. For me, he is Marie's father. So you could say that he is the grandfather to ultra brothers. My story :)

Yea, Zero and Taiga is cousins. Zero is more older than Taiga. The age of Zero and Mebius is quite close due to the difference of only 900 years, sometimes they would act like cousins too. While Taiga is 1,100 younger than Zero. Because the three of them are not far apart in age, they look and act like they're cousins. Many people mistakenly think that Mebius is younger than Zero and Taiga because of his height too.

Before any of you confused again, here is the age difference :

Mebius : 6,800
Zero : 5,900
Taiga : 4,800

Backstory? This is for the recent chapter. Maybe backstory for Ultraman Akuma? That's Mebius old friend. I will update after this.

What happened to Hikari as his personality a bit weird now?

After Hikari met Mebius, over time he had feelings for Mebius. Liked Mebius after knowing each other for a long time. Because of his feelings for Mebius are growing every time he sees him, he tries to cover up his feelings by being rude and cold to everyone around him. He tried to act like that so his feelings would probably go away. He was afraid that if he continued to have feelings for Mebius, it might interfere with his work and his friendship with Mebius. He sometimes went to far and hurt someone too especially Mebius. Until now, it's confusing for Hikari.

How about Tiga? Does Tiga also has feelings towards Mebius?

Yes, his feelings towards Mebius also after knowing him more and more. Tiga was jealous with how close Mebius with Hikari, we could say he doesn't like Hikari much. Tiga and Hikari would be called rival or enemy (same thing). Tiga's personality is more better than Hikari with his rude attitude. Tiga sometimes could be a serious guy but also can be a kind person. Would be called gentleman by his friends when he's with Mebius. He's trio with Dyna and Gaia, the trio heisei. With his friends support, he always tried to make a move to Mebius but also always failed.

So does Mebius know anything about this? Knowing that there's two people liking him at the same time?

Nope. Mebius doesn't really know much about romantic love. He always busy with his mission, patroling and stuff. He is a bit clueless about romantic stuff. Sometimes he didn't know that Hikari's action was to make him fall inlove with him, instead, he thought it's how friends act towards eachother. Mebius was too innocent to know this kind of stuff, Taro AKA his master, don't want him to know this kind of stuff yet as he want to 'protect' him from anyone. Hikari or Tiga would always got Friend-Zone by Mebius.

The ultra brothers can be too over protective towards Mebius. As you guys already read my story, mostly about the ultra brothers being protective towards Mebius. Mebius don't care much and appreciate it. He love his brothers and always appreciate everything they do to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That all for now. I will update another one about info that you guys will need or want to know. This is all I think you guys need to know. Thanks for reading this and kindly vote please! :]
Its been a while since I got votes from my readers.