Chapter 31

Taro : please tell me that you're joking, Ribut...

Ribut : I'm..not.. Akuma said it himself..and I believe, he didn't lie about that.

Jack : so..we have no chance on getting Mebius back?

Hikari : THERE'S A WAY! I KNOW THAT! MEBIUS WILL NOT DIE WITH THAT MONSTER.

Seven : Hikari, please calm down!

Ace : I can't blame him for being like that ..there must be a way..we need to save Mebius..

Jack : but..how? We don't even stand a chance to kill Akuma and now if we kill him Mebius die with him! What is our solution?!

Zoffy : please, all of you calmed down! We shouldn't yelling while in a meeting especially when it's about someone life in danger! Our comrade, our youngest brother's life is in danger and now we going to do whatever we can to save him from that monster!

All : ....

FatherU : is everyone good now..?

All. : *Nods slowly*

FatherU : alright..now we know what will happen to Mebius..but..that doesn't mean we will give up on saving him. We will try to find another way. Hikari, I was hoping you could try to continue your work on making a invention to separate Akuma from Mebius. We will try this with your specialities. From Galaxy Rescue Force, we gonna try to ask for their help too. It worth a try to ask for everyone help in this situation.

MotherU : Mhm, but...if this plans doesn't work.. it's either we will just capture Akuma and locked him at space prison. We will need to force him to let go of Mebius. Anything else..we will just hope that this is not the fate for Mebius..

Taro : Ribut..for now, I just want you to rest. Any particular reason, I will call you for help. You have done a good job for us.

Ribut : hai..

______________________________________

??? : So, what really is your plan to conquer the Land of Light and the galaxy?

Akuma(M) : my plan is to get that plasma spark so the planet will be dead cold. I'm sure, when I'm there, every ultra will be coming to stop me. Killing all of them when I succeed.

??? : How can you be so sure? Just a few hours ago you almost get killed or capture by an immature ultra from the Galaxy Rescue Force. Don't be too overconfident. I've been like that before, failed.

Akuma(M) : I will make sure it will not fail. After that, I'm going to revive all the monsters from the monster graveyard.

??? : Just like Belial?

Akuma(M) : yes. I will send those monsters to destroy and killed as many planet that doesn't obey me and who will go against me

??? :  You don't have the Ginga Battle Nizer, honey. Belial did that with that staff and now it's destroyed. They all going to wild and not gonna listen to you.

??? : Well.. whatever, as long as the Land of Light is deadly frozen, no one can really stop me.

??? : Alright.. but I'm sure, you said, you could get out from ###### . I want to meet ####### in person.

Akuma(M) : don't worry. I have my way. Soon after my plan succeed, I will let him go and I will try to form a new body.

??? : Very well. I heard you did something to him to make him feel hopeless or something?

Akuma(M) : heh, only made him remember his sad past about his friend who died sacrificing for him. I just blamed him for their deaths and made him feel guilty. It was great to see his guilty and confused face.