Chapter 33

Dyna : oi! Tiga!

Tiga : hm? Oh, Dyna. What are you doing here?

Dyna : I just want to meet you and Gaia.

Tiga : oh really?

Dyna : no, i'm just kidding. We will have a briefing soon, right? And I believe, many will join later. All I know it is about Mebius.. I heard what happened, unbelievable....

Tiga : I don't know what will happen now. Especially Mebius..

Dyna : hey, cheer up a little. Have some faith a bit. Maybe we can do something about this..

Tiga : I guess.. it's just... it's Mebius that we are talking about and all of this happen to him.?..

Dyna : Mebius is strong, you know that. I know you love him so much but I know he want you to help everyone with this and save him. Don't be sad now, he doesn't want you to waste your tears now. He want you to be strong and be his hero.

Tiga : *chuckle* heh, when did you know to talk like this.?

Dyna : don't underestimate me! There's more things you don't know about me.

Tiga : yeah, right. *Rolled his eyes*

Dyna : now, stop being so emo and come with me to the briefing room.

Tiga : it's too early.

Dyna : I want to meet Gaia too, you know! It's been days or something since I last saw you both.

Tiga : alright, alright.

______________________________________

Geed : we are also joining this briefing?

Ginga : it's might be so important. It's about Mebius..

Orb : as we also included, it's very important. We might be discussing about how we can settle this.

Victory : where is the siblings? The Minato siblings?

X : I heard they went back to earth. Do they be included too?

Ginga : maybe? We will see if they are there for the briefing or not. Now, how about we go to the briefing room? We don't want to be late.

All : hai

______________________________________

Zero : Thanks Obāchan!

MotherU : *smile* Don't force yourself. You still need to rest.

Zero : haii

Taiga : it's not that hard, right? Now you already healed.

Zero : yeah, yeah.

MotherU : oh, all of you need to go to the briefing too, right?

Taiga : yeah. Hikari -san send all of us the same message telling us to go to the briefing room. He said it's about Mebius..

MotherU : *sigh* don't worry about it for now... don't be late okay? I still have works to do. I will go now. *Leave the room*

Z : hope it's not a bad news..

Taiga : yeah.. ah, guys.

Ti,Fu : yeah?

Taiga : Do you guys have anything to do or something? Or do you want to go now with us?

Titas : we don't have anything to do now actually.

Fuma : we don't mind actually. We will just follow you.