failed plot 2

A failed plot in my recent chapter, Venus's backstory. This was the idea before I changed it. Well, I didn't like it cause it doesn't make sense a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far, years went by and it was good for her until she saw an ultra got taken to the Dimensional Prison. She somehow interested to go and see who is this ultra and what did they do until they got sent away.

Violent hide, waiting for them to go away, so she can meet this ultra. Violet sneak in to the prison and surprisingly, no one saw her. She search the prison and finally saw the ultra she followed. It was not an ultra, but a seijin. An unknown one. By the looks of it, he must be a traitor or an imposter. She went closer to him.

Violet : hello there.

??? : HUH? W-WHO-

Violet : do you want to die early? Low your voice.

??? : Who are you? What are you doing here?

Violet : I'm Violet! What yours?

Akuma : I'm... Akuma..

Violet : who name you? The meaning of it is Demon, are you demon? You do look like a demon.

Akuma : just! What do you want?!

Violet : be my slave.

Akuma : WHAT?!

Violet : be my slave, stupid. Do you understand me?

Akuma : and why would you think I will agree to that?!

Violet : well.. after I let you out, you will need to obey me! And maybe, whatever the reason you did until you got here, you can have revenge. Anything you want as long as you obey me.

Akuma : hmm.. fine..

Violet : good boy! Now..

Violet let Akuma out and they went out from there. When they got out, Violet teleported them to planet Orqax. They went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all, after that, I realised it's a bit weird so I changed it.

Words : 303