Akuma's backstory

There's an ultra warrior that is young and strong. He's known as one of the most strongest ultra warrior that time. He is famous with his fighting skills and his unique looking body. Despite having a strange name, he is being respect as he once destroyed one of the powerful alien before. His name was Ultraman Akuma, his body has blue and silver looks. No one knew how he get that name, as it has bad meaning. People said he was not originally from the Land of Light but somewhere far from there. No one really care as most ultra warriors was also not from the Land of Light either. Because of the treatment he got, he became arrogant and egotistical. sometimes a bit rude, but he's also sometimes quite nice if he's in a good mood.

This is where he met someone that changed his egotistical life. He met his 'soulmate'. He meet someone that's quite opposite of his personalities.

Akuma : oi, oi. What's going on here??

Ultra1 : oh, We're just watching Taro fighting his student! That boy is quite strong even with his tiny body!

Akuma : ha?? Taro's student?

??? : Yosh! I win! Ah! Master Taro, are you okay??

Taro : Ahaha.. yes I am. You did well today, I'm proud of you! I need to go to see the others, please do get some rest.

??? : Haii!

After Taro left, a few ultra come to the boy and ask him questions. Akuma come walking towards the crowd.

Akuma : Ugh, let me pass! *Saw his face*

Suddenly Akuma begin to blush a bit. He get a weird feeling when looking at the boy. It's what people say, love at the first sight. Akuma falls inlove with the boy! Akuma tried to hide his face that is a bit red.

Akuma : uhm..OI! GO AWAY FROM HERE, LET ME TALK TO HIM ALONE!

Akuma chased away everyone who was there. They left feeling dissatisfied with Akuma's behavior. When everyone left, leaving Akuma with the boy, Akuma began to speak

Akuma : hi, my name's Akuma. What's your name?

Mebius : uhm, Mebius..

Akuma : cool. So you're Taro's student?

Mebius : Mhm. I'm sorry but do you always treat people like that? It's not nice..

Akuma : oh..uh.. well.. sometimes? I don't know. I don't really care.

Mebius : oh..okay.

Akuma : alright, let's get this straight to the point! Let's be friends.

Mebius : I..uh, sure.

Akuma : alright!

After then, Akuma and Mebius become close friends. They started to hangout together and sometimes train together. While being friends with Mebius, Mebius tried making Akuma less rude towards people. Well, Akuma only become nice when around Mebius. They become so close to eachother but then, Mebius was sent to earth to protect it. After Mebius left the Land of Light, Akuma become even rude and bad towards everyone. Every time he was training with someone, he would always got them injured. Because of his behaviour, he always got punished by the superiors. This being going until one day when he was alone at an unknown planet, somethings happened to him.