Chapter 22

Hikari helped Mebius?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ultraman : this scratch look deep, are you really telling the truth?

Mebius : yes..

Seven : well, bandages him back. It will get infection. You need to be more careful, Mebius. You're so clumsy now..

Mebius : okay..

Zoffy : *walk in* oh,hey guys. What happened here?

Ultraman : just looking at Mebius injury.

Zoffy : Huh? What happened, Mebius?

Mebius : I fell but Hikari tried to catch but accidentally hurt me..

Zoffy : oh..well,hope it heal soon. Oh, and Taro ask me about you. He ask me to tell you to come to his office.

Mebius : okay,I will be going now.

Seven : be careful!

Mebius walk out from the room. The others then looks at eachother.

Ultraman : he is definitely lying..

Zoffy : how was his injury?

Seven : definitely on purpose..no one can't accidentally hurt him like that. You better talk to Hikari before I did.

Zoffy : yea,yea..
______________________________________

Mebius : Master Taro?

Taro : Mebius,come in.

Mebius : what do you need me for?

Taro : well, first of all, someone want to meet you

Someone come in to the room. Mebius turn around to see them.

Mebius : 80 -niisan!

80 : Hey Mebius.. I heard what happened to you now and the last time..how are you?

Mebius : I'm doing good! It's been so long since we met! Where have you been?!

80 : I got a missions of course and something to do. We have met not so long ago but you were..uhh..

Mebius : uhm,when?

80 : uh, nevermind. So I'm visiting for a while, I want to see how you are now since the accident. They also tell me that you have turned into a girl. You look pretty as a girl.

Mebius : niisan! Hmp.

80 : *chuckle* I need to see the others. Don't worry,I will not go away for a long time again.

Mebius : promise?

80 : yes,yes. Taro, you better look after this princess before I take him away.

Taro : heh,like to see you try.

Mebius : and I'm not a princess!

80 : whatever,see you guys later soon.

80 goes out from the room.

Taro : alright. So I need you to be involved with a mission,and I know Zoffy -niisan wouldn't let you go so I need you to go this secretly.

Mebius : Hai! What mission am I doing to do?

Taro : we actually sense a negative energy from a planet, Zoffy -nii was hoping for me to give this mission to someone else. But I do think you will need to go at least once again. I will send you the details later,you better come back safe and not injured.