Chapter 19

Recovering

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ultra brothers were fighting with Mebius that has lost his mind. Half of his self has already possessed by the dark powers. Akuma was watching them fighting and just smile as his plan is going well but got interrupted by someone again.

Zero : BASTARD! LET'S FIGHT BACK!!

Akuma : ugh,you really is ruining my mood.

Seven : ZERO! FINISH HIM ALREADY!

Zero : THAT IS MY INTENTION NOW!!

Akuma and Zero continue their fight as Zealon was already been destroyed.  The ultra brothers struggle to fight Mebius as half of his self already been possessed, it's making him even more powerful than his normal self.

Zoffy : MEBIUS! STOP ALREADY!

Mebius : NO! *Pull out a weapon from his ring*

Hikari : What the?! What kind of ring is that?!

Ace : I don't know why but I think we need to destroy that ring!

Jack : Let's do it then!

They continued to fight until they finally got Mebius. Jack and Ace were holding him from getting away.

Mebius : STOP! LET ME GO!

Taro : I..what are we gonna do..

Hikari : how about we take that ring off him,I sense something strange from that ring.

Before Leo got to take the ring out from Mebius finger, it gave him an electric shock. It prevented Leo from removing it from Mebius's finger.

Leo : AGH!

Seven : Leo!

Ultraman : it let out electric shock..how do we get it off?

Zoffy : maybe..if Mebius the one that get it off maybe it would get off from him. Mebius, please listen to us. Get that ring off from you.

Mebius : No! If I take this off,you guys will take me away and hurt me!

Taro : MEBIUS! WE WON'T HURT YOU,WE COULD NEVER HURT YOU! PLEASE!

Mebius : N-  AGHH!!

Everyone : *Shocked*

Mebius : STOP! NO! NISSAN! NO! AGHH!

Leo : What the hell is happening to him?!

Hikari : it must be him fighting those venom from taking over. He must've at least remembered something!

Mebius : AGH! NIISAN! HELP! AH!

Taro : TAKE THE RING OFF!

Mebius is trying his best to get the ring off but can't as his body was being taking over by the venom in his body. He tried to fight it back but too weak as it already spread almost half of his body. But as Mebius cut his shoulder he finally get to control himself again.

Mebius : AGH! Nissan..*Take off the ring* please..help.. *faint*

Taro : Mebius! *Caught him* Mebius! Wake up! SHIT HE IS BLEEDING TOO MUCH!

Zoffy : How the hell he can get himself hurt that much?!

Akuma : YOU! MY PLAN IS RUINED!

Ultraman : Let's thought about that later! Zero! Combine with us!

Zero : Hai!

They combined their beam and finally Akuma has been killed. Someone landed behind them.

80 : We did it!