1.Character Sketch

Happy Reading guys.........

Manik Malhotra: A 20 year old handsome boy, lives in Mumbai. Son of Srikant Malhotra and Nyonika Malhotra. Studies Architecture In bandra college. Friend with Alya, Mukti, Dhruv and cabir. The Male protagonist of the story. He is more inclined towards acting and is least interested in his family business. Cabir is his friend cum manager. Had a lot of girlfriends in school as well as college but was never serious with anyone. 

He does not believe in love.  His parents are divorced since 10 years. Nyonika is a money-minded women who does not care about Manik's life. His life's dark story is only known by his friends and no one else. 

Nandini murthy- A 19 years old cubby cute girl, lives in Manglore. Daughter of late Raman murthy and ishita murthy. Studies Engineering in Bandra college. Friend with riya in Mangalore but new in mumbai. The female protagonist of the story. She wants to become an engineer like her father. Wants to live a simple life. 

She believe in love and thinks it is a most beautiful feeling in the world. Lives in her fairytale life. Ishita maa runs a small school for children in her place. 

Dhruv vedant: Friend of Manik malhotra and in love with Alya. Alya has a crush on Manik but never said it because she knows Manik is a big time flirt and will never have a serious relationship with anyone. 

Cabir : The joker of the group but like a brother to Manik. He has seen the child inside that masked monster. His father is an army officer who does not lives with his family. His mother is very cool and handles their family business, dhawan industries. 

Mukti: The tom boy of the group. Best friend of manik. She too doesn't believe i love and thinks it is just for fun.  

Nyonika Malhotra: Loved Srikant Malhotra but found that he never loved her rather was forced to live with her, because of his family. She distanced herself from everyone and focused more on her business. Became a complete heartless women but loves Manik which she never shows, because she feared that Manik would also reciprocate her love like his father. 

Enjoy the story guys. It will be an intersting story. Manik's character will be negative for few updates