7. Half Truth

Happy Reading Guys....

At Night....

Nandu reached home and changed into her comfy clothes. Navya too reached home after her classes . 

Navya: Nandu when did you come ? you should have called me? 

Acha listen na wo Manik Malhotra's friend Cabir met me today, we talked a little he seems a good guy. I am very confused Nandu I am such a simple girl how come this fav 5 be friends with us. Wo Manik wo to Monster h .

Nandini : (frowned at her ) Manik is not a monster navu. He is a good guy, he talks to me. You know he is really sweet. even this flat he only helped us otherwise we would have struggled a lot. 

Navya nodded in agreement and they started completing with their assignments and Nandu was blushing remembering there park meet. She started studying for an hour. They prepared their food and had their dinner when Nandu's mom called her to have a chitchat. They talked for sometime whereas Navya was watching some web series in her laptop. Nandu sat there making her assignments when her phone pinged with the message 

Manik : Hey hii, Busy ?

nandini : Hii Manik , No not busy just assignment work. 

Manik : Should I call you, i was sitting on my terrace starring at the stars and was missing you. 

                             Nandu (blushed): sure. i am also bored by these stupid assignments.

Manik called her . "Hey nandu listen we are going for a trip after this semester will you guys join us, trust me it will be fun. He saif enthusiastically. "But manik fav 5 will be there I guess they won't like us. " She said sadly. 

Manik : No nandu no fav 5 this is my shooting trip. i am going to goa for a music video . Cabir will accompany me. i will be bored yaar, please come. mostly mukti will be there. she is my partner in crime. 

Nandini smiled at his talks "okk manik I will ask to amma. "  

Manik :  And are you missing me, did you enjoyed today?  

Nandini was answering him when suddenly nandu heard a female voice from Manik's background. "Hey baby, come les enjoy." She frowned at this  and asked "Manik who's this?

Manik cut the call saying i will meet you tommoroew. She frowned at the sudden emergency but went to slepp as hey had their college the nextday. 

Manik came inside and saw Inaya siting on his bed. 

Manik : Inaya how many times i have told you don't baby me. i am not interested. okkk.

inaya : Relax, Relax, We just have fun right anyways i cannot be with someone for a month . Maximum a week. 

She traced his collar and said seductively " But you are very good a bed I must say. " Manik's eyes darkened with lust and he tore her cloths in hurry. They were busy with there pleasure time, Whereas manik was rough on hr today. After his business he said "Get up inaya, I am sleepy and yes don't come until I call you."

Inaya smirked at this handsome boy and wore her different clothes and went away. manik was frustrated and thought "I shouldn't involve Nandini in my past. My life is fucked up she is a kid from heart and pure. she deserves better. She might hate me knowing i am a womanizer. He made up his mind that in college he would smooch a girl when Nandu would be around. 

Manik's Pov...

I would show her these things so that She can find the real one. i shouldn't get attached to her. se is just a friend like fav 5 and they being friends never asked me anything. Nandini is not like these sl*ts who throw themselves on me. I have to make friends with her to have her.