19. Proposal- Part 1

Happy Reading Guyss...

Sorry for the delay enjoy the update guys. 

Next morning ...

Nandu boarded the train from Mangalore to Mumbai. She was sad to leave her mother behind but happy because she can be able to meet Manik. She called Manik, informing him that she will be there by 1pm. Manik was all set to surprise her. He had talked to Nyonika, about nandini being a friend and promised her that this time,  he will bring her home to meet her. 

Nyonika had a faint idea of his son having feelings for that girl. Manik went for his shoot,  and planned for a surprise with cabir. The day went on a jiffy,  with there busy schedule and random messages and calls.  Next day Manik took a leave,  as he was shooting day and night,  from last 15 days. He planned everything at the backside of the college as it was the first time they met. 

He went to take her from station. They went to the flat where he had already ordered food for all 4 of them. They had their food with lots of chats and leg pulling. Nandini had missed her friends and most importantly Manik. 

Manik; Take rest for some time nandu, i have a surprise for you, navya will make you ready, you have a dress on your cupboard. I hope you like it. 

Nandini was surprised by his calm nature. she ran to him and hugged him from back feeling his warmth she said "I missed you Manik" He smiled at her innocence and turned back to hug her tightly "Same to you Nandu, there was not a single day when i didn't miss you." 

Nandini slept being tired with the journey when Manik went out explaining everything to Navya. She teased him, as this was a different Manik,  in front of their eyes who was putting efforts just to make a person happy. The distance between them, had definitely taught manik the importance of Nandini Murthy in his life.   Nandini woke up at 6pm and Navya helped her with her makeup and hair. she was looking really beautiful just like a princess from heaven. 

Manik called her and said the car is waiting for her down. she went down wearing her heels and taking a gift for him that she brought specially from Mangalore. She was surprised to  look at the car taking turn towards their college gate. Manik was waiting for her looking something on phone. 

He was awestruck by the beauty. He has never seen Nandini in makeup, she was a total different beauty tonight. Nandini looking at her intense gaze frowned at him and became conscious on herself "Manik Is somethings wrong ?" 

Manik closed his mouth and said "You look beautiful tonight,  more than I expected." He forwarded his hands like a gentleman and took her to the place. 

Nandini : Manik seriously on college. how do you get such different crazy ideas ? 

She laughed heartily when Manik placed his hands on her waist and pulled her towards himself. "madam for your kind information, this college is mine. My mom is the trustee of this college and Manik Malhotra is different." He self praised himself when Nandu placed her head near his heart and hugged him. 

Manik tricked her and blindfolded her "I am kidnapping you Nandu hahaha " He said taking her in a bridal style . "I would be loved to be kidnapped from such a handsome man." 

Manik : Ayee Ladki, No handsome man only Manik Malhotra has that right. (She giggled at him)

 (She giggled at him)

Manik put her down and opened the blindfold . Nandu was awestruck from the decorations. Manik back hugged her and putting his chin on her shoulder he said "i don't want to do anything filmy, I just want you to accept me the way i am Nandu. I love you Nandini Murthy. Will you be my official girlfriend ?   i know you must be confused with me saying love , I still hate the word love but I could not deny it that i cannot loose you. You have become the integral part of my life Ms. Murthy. I missed you a lot, you are that calm and innocent soul whom i lost my heart to. If this is called love then yess I love you. I know i am not perfect, I had made thousands of mistakes in my life. My whole life is fucked up. But this Manik Malhotra will always stay constant with you from today onwards in all you thicks and thins. 

(Imagine as Manik and Nandini)

I have my only family my mom and I want you to meet her now as my official girlfriend. i promise you yo protect you always and in return i just ask you one thing. please don't cheat on me ever or hide any single thing from me. 

you are free to have your decision Nandini , there is no pressure. Yes still I don't believe in marriage but I want you to change my way of thinking. I trust you Nandini. 

He kissed her neck lightly before making her sit in the chair for dinner. Nandini never in her wildest dreams thought that Manik would propose her because he never believed in love.  

She held his chin and asked him looking at his eyes "Manik no one forced you right, You have always seen me as a friend and trust me i am more than happy then how did you changed your mind ?"

Manik held her hand and kissed her knuckles and said "i didn't believe in love but Cabir asked me if I can see you ever with someone else. That's the time I realized I am possessive about you. I cannot stand the fact that someone touch you the way I did do, someone see you I way i did ever. That's the time I realized you are only mine to cherish . Its not just being physical Nandini I cannot stand the fact that you look into someone else eyes the way you look at me. I have seen so many emotions in it. Its deep like an ocean."

Nandini smiled at him amidst the tears and held his hands tightly "Manik Can you hug me tight please." 

Manik hugged her tight closing his eyes feeling the moment "And you were asking me why did  I choose this place. Its because we first met here when me and Cabir blocked your way in between." I thought to cherish my love here." 

Nandini smiled at him and said "Do you know i thought the girls are mad, the crowd that was there in front of drama club just for you, was crazy. I even thought, you are  a single person, how can be someone so insane that they are running behind you like crazy fan."  Now I got my answer I guess. "

Manik laughed at her throwing his head back listening to her as she is really one piece. "Chalo lets have dinner."

They sat their to have their dinner together.  

Done with the update guys.

how was Manik's proposal ?? Isn't he crazy ?? 

Excited for the next update ? Shower your love for the stories and I will be posting the next part soon. 

And season 4 is on its way with the real Manik and Nandini with their own chemistry. 

Thankyou lovelies.

goodnight guys.

Lisha.