8. Bonding

Happy Reading guys..........

As days passed on navya used to spend time with cabir. She had also got a part time job in a house as a tutor. She gives coaching to 5 students in a house through which she earned for her living. Nandini used to talk to cabir and respected him as her elder brother. She came to know that manik does not have a good past. he does not live with his family. Their parents are divorced but the reason is still unknown to her. 

She was sad for him and wanted to bring him out of darkness. Days passed on and exams were near. Nandu was focused for her studies . nandini's mother will be visiting today and will stay with them till their semester ends. Nandu was very happy with this information and she went to meet manik during lunch time. She called him

Nandini : manik amma is coming today. Please come early, dinner in my house. she will love you. 

Manik was uncomfortable to meet with parents as he doesn't have a good experience with his parents but knowing how stubborn Nandini is he nodded reluctantly. At Evening when she went home she was waiting impatiently for her mother. navya would be retuning late till 8pm from her job. 

Nandini : Amma , i am sending you the location, take a auto straight for my campus. i am waiting downstairs. 

Amms smiled at her childishness as she had repeated this same statement 10th time to her mother. she told Radha tai to make some south Indian dish and also manik's favorite Chicken biryani for him. Nandu's mother reached in an hour. She went to freshen up whereas Nandu was jumping around the whole house and telling her mother about her college , navya, Manik , Aryaman and every detail. Ishita was listening everything patiently .

Nandini called manik "Hello Manik are you free? Please come to my house amma is here. 

Manik smiled at her bubbly voice and said "Accha I am coming . Tell aunty that your handsome friend is coming to meet you. "

Nandini : Self Obsessed Malhotra. You are not handsome, you are coconut, hard and dark. You are a monster when you become Angry and a kid when you laugh. now come fast . I am waiting.

At 7pm Bell Rang and Nandu rushed to open the door knowing who would it be. 

Manik : Hello aunty . I am Manik malhotra (He shaked his hands warmly)

ishita (Smiling) : Yes my dear, Nandu had been  praising you a lot nowadays. 

Manik smiled at her loving and warm nature and guessed why nandu is so caring towards everyone. 

Ishita : So Manik look nandu made biryani for you. You want to eat something specific or try an south Indian dish Payasam today. Nandini how was blabbering non stop till now became quite and her cheecks were red with blush. It seems as if he came to finalize her marriage. 

Ishita went to bring some juice for him while manik pulled nandu by her waist "So madam was praising me. wow , I am impressed." 

Nandu pushed him hard and showed her tongue to him. Ishita came back with coffee and some snacks and said "please sit Manik, you are like my son. Nandu talks a lot about you that means you must be important to her."