9. Past Revelations

Happy Reading Guys........

Next Morning....

Manik and Cabir went to their houses in morning. Here Nandu was showing tantrums to her amma about food. 

Ishita : Kanna kan ke niche ek lagaungi . Sit here have your food. 

Nandu made an angry pout and sat there grumpily and had her breakfast. They bid byee to her mother and Radha tai and went to college. Manik was in deep thought about Nandu and her mother. He wanted to avoid her today to clear up his messed up mind. When he reached to the coffee shop , there he met an unwanted person , his father Shrikant with his wife. He closed his eyes in frustration and went from there. 

He went to an isolated place , his eyes were red with anger. His phone rang showing Nandu's number. He cut the call and switched off it.  he started crying like a baby. 

Manik's POV.

Why God why Where was i wrong, Why dad left me. If he didn't love my mom why did he married her. He is having a luxurious life with his so called wife. Why always me god. 

He was heartbroken from that scene. How he is struggling to find love, a normal life.  He sat there for an hour and drove back to his home. He had his lunch and went to sleep. 

Pov ends

Nandini frowned by his sudden change in behavior. "Arey yesterday he was so happy, achanak se kya hua. he switched off his phone also. " She booked a cab and went to his house.

Nandini : kaka manik ghar pe hai kya?

Kaka: Nandini di baba apne room me h .

She nodded her head and went up to meet him. She opened the door and found him sleeping on his stomach. he had frowns on his face, as if he was hurt from inside. 

she caressed his head and called him softly "Manik ". He opened his eyes and saw nandini smiling at him. He sat up straight "Why are you here Nandini ?"

Nandini : Are you only call me your cute friend na . You are my monster friend na so when you didn't picked up my call, i thought of checking on you. 

Manik are you okk ? Is there something that is bothering you ?

Manik banged his head on the nearby table "nothing yaar, everyone is here to buy sympathy. I don't need it Ms. Murthy. Just go. "

Nandini flinched at his voice and understood that something is bothering him "Listen Mr. Manik Malhotra I am not showing you sympathy. I am genuinely concerned for you. I care for you okk. And don't use this tone on me. I am not scared of you. Monster manik.

If i care for you, i can talk softly with you it doesn't mean I cannot raise my voice .  Go to the washroom and wash your face and come. You look like a ghost.

Manik glared her before going to the washroom. Nandini sat on his bed and was waiting for him. he sat beside her and she pulled his head on her lap. He tried to getup but Nandini slapped him on his face. 

Nandini : shup up , Sleep here. Now tell me i have all ears. Even if I cannot solve your problem You will feel light and I promise I won't say it to anyone. 

She slowly ruffled his hairs and said near his ear "Batao manik, what is bothering you, Aap to kitne sweet ho."

Manik started crying like a baby holding her waist 

manik : I am not Bad Nandu I Am not bad. this is the dark secret of my life. My father Srikant Malhotra. He was forced into this marriage with my mom. He even told I was a mistake. My mom cried every night because she had fallen in love with him. I was very small to know all these things. One day I found my father with some other lady, I asked him he said she is his business associate. I loved my dad the most he was my hero. but I day I found my mom crying in her room. i was just 8 years old . She said she want to take over the business. She gets bored in house. But the truth was something else. My father was spending all money on that lady. My mom too used my dad's money became the trustee and took over half shares of malhotra industries just to secure my life. 2 years were very confusing for me because my father used to come late night and said its about business. Then one day when i was coming home from school, Cabir and me went to Cabir's rental flat because there was one of my friend's house. I found my father with one kid of 4 years old. I was shocked and asked him who is he. that child said He is my dad Srikant Malhotra. My whole life crashed down into a lie. He had a stepson who is my step brother. Harshad Malhotra. I went to my mother but found a blank expression on her face. She old me I am a mistake in her life because of which she cannot succeed in life. That day 2nd September became a nightmare for me. 

I stopped believing in people. nyonika left the mansion after taking divorce saying she is broken beyond repairs.  (He chuckled remembering those incidents) Then Cabir supported me mentally, fav 5 was standing with me like a rock. 

The whole fav 5 used to live with me for 1 year . Dhruv, alya, mukti they were my family. But one fine day just after a year i found my mom making out with a guy of my age in the office. I went there to sign some papers of my school. i was numb to react. I left my  mom that day. i am an orphan Nandu. I met that bastard today and you know what he was happily living his life with that women. Where was I wrong Nandu. What was my mistake ???? 

He was so vulnerable at this moment , she too was crying at this situation. 

Manik : You always ask me na why I don't believe in love? because i guess I have that monstrous genes of Srikant and Nyonika Malhotra. I have promised myself that in my life I will make my own identity but will never make these relationship shit. 

Nandini made her sleep like a baby. She had messaged Navya saying she will late o come as she had some project work in her friend's house. Nandu made her eat the simple daal chawal, sabji and made him sleep singing a song for him. Manik found peace in her . He hugged her tightly saying I m alone Nandu , please stay with me. 

Nandini L I am here itself Manik, Main kahi ni ja ri hu . I am your best friend na I am also your family like fav5. 

Manik was kissing her near her chest when nandini was having butterflies in her stomach but she left those feelings back thinking about Manik's condition. 

Done with the update guys.

What will happen next ? Any wild guesses guys. 

Hope you like it. Inline comments guys.

Thankyou lovelies.