22. Loving her

Happy Reading guys..

Nandini held his collar tightly and kissed him fiercely on his lips. Manik was taken aback by her outburst but then kissed her back. They broke the kiss and Nandini held his collars fiercely, "Manik Malhotra how dare you ruin my impression in front of aunty !! It's good, you actually wanted me to goof up the last moment so that she doesn't accept me and you can leave me."

Nandini : Nice idea Manik,  Congratulations you succeeded. 

Manik widen his eyes in shock listening to her blame, he actually wanted to do some masti and leaving her would be the last thing for him. He lost his patience this time and kissed her roughly which was taken aback by Nandini . 

Manik : Don't even try to say something , which you will regret later. My mom knows you well, and she is angry with me for doing this to you. You actually think that I will leave you or she won't accept you ? I have all damn rights on you Nandini, I am sorry for goofing up but I thought you are confident enough to handle it. 

You shouldn't be afraid of any damn thing whoever be it. do you know mom was actually surprised to see your daring attitude. You were the one wo had the audacity to shup nyonika when you actually fought for me. 

Do you know What you mean to me ? You are that shining star in my life who had brighten my life forever. 

If you allow me shall I love you 

Nandini hugged him back sniffing badly " I love you Manik ." He got up from her and slept beside her , He signalled her come up on him. Nandini climb up on him and hugged him like a teddy bear and rested her chin on his chest giving slow soothing kisses over his cloth. Manik smiled at her bunny and tighten his hold on her waist. 

Manik :  Nandini I always want to keep you this close to me, to cuddle you to, talk to you about life , I know I am not much expressive about myself. But you can look into my eyes and get your answers. Do you trust me sweetheart ?

Nandini chuckled at him and said   "I trusted you in your worst Manik, now you are mine to love. I trust you the most, you are the most pure man by heart i have ever met after my Amma appa." 

Manik pulled her T shirt up and removed it leaving her only in her inners. He pulled out his upper as well and covered them with blanket. The warmth was radiating out from their body which they were loving it in each other's embrace. 

Manik kissed her forehead and squeezed her waist lightly when Nandini moaned lightly "Do you know Nandini , I have never thought in my entire life that I will be cuddling a girl who will rule my heart one day. You have gotten in my head Nandini . I want to know about you dear, how can someone be this innocent and kind hearted." 

Nandini smiled at him and started her life story "You know Manik when amma appa loved each other, appa was very shy in nature and amma was just the opposite. They fell in love with each other but amma's family was a bit rigid. She tried to win their love and faith so that they accept him, but they didn't . Appa was jobless when they talked about marriage."

Nandini : Amma always believed in him, she promised herself that she will always be by his side. They ran away from their houses. They struggled a lot. Their love grew stronger with each passing day with lot of struggles and hardships. Then appa joined a company. Amma thought of helping him financially. Then i was born. it was said that Appa's company's manager was corrupt and was bankrupt after that. After that the company was seized and appa lost his job.   

Everyone was cursing me that i was unlucky but appa became the angry hulk just like you. He for the first time burst out at his neighbors and challenged them to rise up because of me as i was their lucky charm and their love. Appa thought of doing something for girls. My amaa was a school teacher. He invested all his money he had in building a 4 room school with one small office for girls away from that place in Mangalore. 

Today St. Thomas school is one of the biggest school for girls all over the south India. I can proudly say i am a daughter of a fighter. Then he got a call for a job in a company. He accepted the offer because the person insulted him years back will be working under him. My mom took over the school. 

We were a happy family, appa loved me the most. He can fight with the world for me. And so see he had sent you for me. You are same as my appa. I know if someone ever say ill about me what will Manik Malhotra do that poor guy. girl.

Manik gritted his teeth saying "He will not be able to talk again for the entire life of his, if he talks about my girl." Nandini giggled at him and kissed him in his cheeks. 

Nandini : you know manik , appa was on a tour when he had an accident and we lost him. Amma had stopped smiling the same forever. She is understanding and mature for me, for the entire world but she was a kid in front of appa. Appa pampered her a lot. (she smiled remembering those days.) Amma even gave up that school to one of appa's friend , she is just the trusty now. She doesn't want to live a lavish life anymore. She started as a teacher in some other school. She feels proud of looking at the school growing high every damn year.

This is my simple, chotu sa life just like me. 

Manik had tears in listening to such kind of love story. he was overwhelmed hearing this. He crawled his hands upwards looking straight into her eyes and nodded in yes asking for permission. He cupped his twins and pressed them gently to feel her moan. 

 "Manik Don't trouble me na "She blushed at him "Why aren't you loving it ? He said messaging her once more. "Are you uncomfortable with any of my gestures Nandu, I won't do it." He asked caressing her scalp lightly .

Nandini nodded in a no blushing like a tomato and pinched his nipple . "Ahh, jungli billi." She giggled at him saying "Kyu only you have the copyright to trouble me ?" 

Manik was going to say something when a call disturbed their moment . he groaned looking at the caller id . It was cabir. 

Manik : Why is he my manager when he cannot handle those stupid producers tantrums. He picked up the call "Bhounk" (bark) 

Cabir : bhawww bhawww wooowwwww (He too barked to irritate him.) producer sir is calling to finalize a script . Bhawwwww wowwww......... 

Manik : Shup up man, you have a irritating voice do you know that. 

Cabir shouted from the other end "Nandu can you hear me out, please punch him on behalf of me

Nandini's eyes widen in shock that how come he knows She is with him. Cabir laughed loudly "its simple Nandu, Manik baba is only angry when someone disturbs him in middle of his kocchi ....... with you . 

Manik : fuck off. 

He cut the call and tickled her "hassi aa ri h tumhe haa hassi aa ri h " 

Done with the update guys..

How was the update guys... 

Do you love their bonding ? 

Thankyou lovelies.

Lisha