26. Manik is a Sweetheart

Happy Reading Guys....

They both went inside only to welcome darkness and loud music. Nandini was just looking around girls and boys dancing crazily. Manik pulled her inside and went to the VIP area. He was the member of this club so he went to the VIP area with Nandu. Nandini was being very nervous looking around. Manik held her one hand and kept it around his neck and wrapped her another hand in the waist. "Look in my eyes and dance bunny." Nandini was shivering for a while , Manik held her close by her waist tightly and they started dancing cozily.

" Nandini was shivering for a while , Manik held her close by her waist tightly and they started dancing cozily

Nandini started enjoying gradually. She was loving it. After 10 minutes she started dancing crazily forgetting the whole world. Manik was admiring his girl sitting on the chair. He was happy to see her this another side of his girl. They stayed there till midnight and then Manik pulled her away from the dance floor and dragged her outside. Nandini was tired and she was not even able to stand straight .

Nandini : Wow Manik, its damn good. i loved it. Thankyou Manik, this was really a stress buster.

Manik : That's good to know bunny , now where next ?

Nandini: Anywhere , but not home. (She whined like a kid) I don't want to go home. i want to enjoy with you . 

Manik held her straight "you are not even drunk and look at you, your energy is completely drained out."

Nandini held his collar firmly "Ayyy Ladke, Nandini Murthy is a daughter of a fighter. Say sorry.... say sorry." She pouted at her agrily.

Manik put her inside his car and went to his driver seat "Okk Ms. Nandu you are a fighter . Waise I have a better idea why don't we go the one more place which me and cabir discovered accidently . I mean we were drunk and driving and we lost our balance and landed over there." (He chuckled over that incident how they lost their route and went near the hilly place. )

They drove off to that place and Nandini loved the area as it was no huge place but the whole city looked tiny with lights glowing all over. She chirped merrily "Wow manik , it looks like fireflies. The whole city looks so small and beautiful at night." 

He took out his blanket and placed it above the roof of the car. He made her sit above and he too climbed up from front. "Will you spend time with me here , we can rest as well. See i have come with all my plans." He said holding her hands and kissing her knuckles lightly looking straight into her eyes. 

Nandini had tears of happiness for this boy, He is definitely one in a million. She cannot imagine this Manik - the Monster who is so rude for the whole world, a playboy for all girls is a gem for her . He had planned everything for her in a blink going out of his comfort level, even after being so tired after his work , just for her. She mentally promised herself that she will never leave this gem, whatever be the worst situation arises in her life. 

Manik kissed her eyes noticing her all lost in her thoughts. "What happen meri jaan, why these tears!!  Are you not happy, Look i was not prepared , I promise we will have more beautiful days to come. We will travel whole world with you by my side. "