23.

Happy Reading Guys...

Manik left Nandini and promised her that he will be back by night. Manik got up muttering harmless curses to cabir , for disturbing his quality time with Nandini . Nandini too smiled at him looking at his frustrated face. Manik went out with his car keys , nandini went to kitchen to prepare some food. She called Navya who said she will be late to come home as she has some important work. Nandini prepared food for both of them , and sat there on the couch watching a movie in her laptop. 

She completed her food and then put the dishes in the sink and went to take some rest. She was feeling blessed to have Manik in her life. She dozed off watching the movie. It was 5pm , when she woke up with a call. It was her mother Ishita. She talked to her for sometime , telling her that everything was fine between her and Manik. Ishita sighed in relief because she had an idea that her child's happiness lays in Manik. she had met Manik in person , and she actually like him , his behavior. 

On the other side Manik had a 3 hours long meeting with the directors, producers, the co actors . he was quite exited for this role as it was an action series. He was famous for his romantic role in every show. He as an actor wanted to explore himself more with different roles. It was his last year of college so he was mostly free , placements were going on on his campus. Nandini was bit busy this year with her studies. 

He went to nandu's flat and messaged his mom about the same. He then called Cabir "Saale, take your girlfriend out with you, i don't want any disturbance."

Cabir : Kyu be, Take her to your own flat, if you want privacy. By the way Manik what are you going to do that you need privacy. (he smirked )

Manik : The same thing which you did 2 days back .( He smirked back) 

Cabir was red in embarrassment 'Acha okk, give me your keys, I hope you atleast have a blanket over there.' 

Manik : Enjoy bro .

He went to his flat and found Nandini working on her laptop. She looked tensed.  Manik sat beside her "what's up why these frowns ? all good ?" 

Nandini : Ha manik freshen up, just completing my assignments. 

He went inside taking a towel ad came out wearing a tee and shorts. He sat there on bed , looking for some food online. He wanted to spend some quality time with her tonight , as they will be busy for next 6 months. Manik will be busy with his shooting whereas Nandini with her placements. 

Manik ordered butter paneer. He was scrolling through his social media accounts whereas Nandini was wrapping up her work. After half an hour , the food was delivered. Manik took the food and went to kitchen to serve it. He bought it in a plate, and sat beside her. Nandini  was not there, might be in washroom.  She sat down beside him "Thankyou Manik I was actually very tired today. Wait let me reheat the veggies I had cooked for the afternoon. 

She had prepared mix veg in the afternoon. 

Manik even brought cup cake for her when he was returning back

Manik even brought cup cake for her when he was returning back. Nandini's face glow up like light looking at the cup cakes. It was one of her favorites. They had their dinner with lots of talks. Manik told her the story, of his upcoming show . His last show was going to release in 15 days. He will be busy with its screening and interviews. He was quite nervous with it. 

Nandini made him understand and he was quite relaxed after that. Manik came up with an idea and smirked "Accha Nandu why don't we play never have I ever or A question for a question ?"

Nandini : Okk , i am fine with it. But this question thing what is it ?

Manik : I will Ask you a question , and then you will answer it, and then in return I too will answer the same question. Next question will be asked by you. Means one question at a time. 

Nandini layed down on his chest "Cool let's start."

Little did she know this was a trap by Manik "Acha Nandu lets make it more interesting , We will ask some mature questions and stuffs, so that we can know about each other well. You know what  I Mean."

Nandu nodded her head in agreement not knowing actually what he meant.

Manik : okkk so 1st question - Who was you first crush ?"

Nandini : Manik I have a celebrity crush , I don't have a real crush .(She pouted )

manik : Cool tell me 

Nandini : Siddharth Malhotra.

manik : okk for me I liked Sri devi, Madhuri dixit, Raveena tandon, Priyanka chopra.....

Nandini closed his mouth with her hands "Shut up, do you like all of them, Monster .... " She was gritting her teeth on jealousy and anger.

Manik : Aree I have more, but its ok you don't want to listen. They are so hot, tall, with long silky hairs. wow (he was saying it dreamily) 

Nandini's mind processed it in a different way . She thought Manik loved tall girls with long hairs, hot body she dosen't match even one single thing. She was feeling insecure and conscious about her body now. Looking at her lost he looked at her eyes "what happened ?"

Nandini : Manik I am not tall, nor hot then why did you liked  me ?

Manik ; Nandu I asked me about your crush not love. They are just crush but you are my love mera cute little bunny . And who said you are not hot, look through my eyes, you will get your answers.

Nandini bushed hard and changed the topic "Ok so next question , Okk when was your first kiss ?"

Manik smirked at her "oo when i was born maybe."

Nandini frowned at him "What "

Manik : what , what my mom must have kissed me first .

Nandini whined and hit him hard on his chest "I am not playing if you are not serious "

Manik held her waist and kissed her forehead "Okk so it was in class 8 , I kissed my classmate alya. before you ask me about her , she is my friend Fav 5 . She had a crush on me so we kissed. i was never serious as you know. But now she is in  a serious relationship with my buddy dhruv, and i am happy for her.

Now tell me about you. "It was you." Nandu said hiding her face on his chest . Manik was surprised that she never kissed anyone before him and he was happy with this as he was her first." 

he looked at her face and eyed her lips "So shall I "

Nandini : you never have to ask.

They joined their lips sealing their day with a kiss. 

Done with the update guys...

How was the update guys? 

Are you excited for this game and more mature nd naughty  questions by our manik baba. 

Be ready with your popcorns to look at our blushing queen Nandini murthy . 

Thankyou lovelies.

Lisha.