36. Concert

Happy Reading Guys.

Manik was busy with his friends practicing and recording their candid moments to share with their fans after their concert. People are always curious to know about the backstage masti of their hero's. Alya was loved by her fans for her fashion sense , Mukti for her sassiness and Dhruv for his calm nature. Cabir was the prank star of the group , He is loved the most . Manik is package of all, his fashion style, sassiness, prank and his friendship. 

He was the most eligible handsome bachelor , girls go gaga on his looks and boys envy him as he is the dream of every girl . They want the qualities in their boyfriend as manik .  

Manik and Nandini used to talk at nights and during the day they messaged each other telling about their plans and their daily routine. Manik was unaware of the discussion that was going on their home among their mothers. 

Nandini told them not to say anything on phone as he will loose his calm and can take any rough decision which can go beyond limits. They decided to talk once he is back to India. 

It was a day of their concert and they were going live.  Nyonika and Nandini was very excited to see him performing on their tv. The whole family gathered in Malhotra Mansion along with Ishita  and Navya. Nandini and Navya started blushing seeing their partners performing on the stage. 

They enjoyed their live concert and felt proud and happy seeing their crazy fans who were shouting and hooting for Fav5. Their friendship was not only adored in India but all over the world. Fav 5 were not just friends but a family. They always stand for each other no matter how odd the situations are . 

Manik called his mother right after the concert to know about their performance but nyonika became emotional talking to his son. This was the first time when Manik himself is asking her if she enjoyed it or not. She used to see all his songs and performances but Manik was not there to ask her suggestions. 

Ishita understood her condition and put the phone on speaker and said "Hey Manik, You were on fire my son, This was really so awesome. I became your fan today. You guys really vibe together. We all loved it. "

Manik smiled listening to this and understood that their family watched his performance together and today for the first time he felt happy from the bottom of his heart because his closed ones have praised him. he was waiting for his life's call or message but there was none. He pouted looking at the screen . His phone beeped flashing for a video call from her bunny. The instant smile crept on his face but unfortunately before he could answer the call, it was snatched by his partner in crime Mukti.

Mukti : Hi Nandu, Manik ko miss kr ri thi ? Wo kya hai na , He is busy with his time pass girlfriend, i mean one of his fangirl. 

Manik's eyes widens with shock and he tried to snatch the phone when Cabir closed his mouth with his palm stopping him from saying anything. Nandini blushed on the screen and congratulated her "No problem mukti, Anyways you guys had killed it, I have loveed your energy."

Manik stomped on cabir foot punching him on his stomach to leave him and snatched the phone from mukti "Hey Nandini , they are lying, I was waiting for their call yaar, this idiot ass snatched the phone. By the way , did you heard it, was it good ?"

Nandini : Off course Manik, you are a Rockstar. Just a fangirl got added in your list. I loved it. And by the way tell cabir, Navya is angry on him. 

Cabir frowned listening to this and now it was his time to become nervous. He forgot to call Navya in his pranks . He immediately pulled out his phone to call her but this time Mukti was fast enough to snatch his phone "Arey , if I pulled Manik's legs its my duty to pull your's too. No call , agar gussa hui hai to let her be."

Cabir : What kind of friends are you guys, she will break up with me, no no better way she will break my bones. Do you want your friends with broken limbs ?

Everyone rolled their eyes looking at his never ending drama and Nandini too laughed at his condition. They all chatted with Nandini and manik made a grumpy face as he didn't have any privacy to talk to her. He can read her face , she was having a fake smile on her face. Her smile was not reaching her eyes, it seems as if something was bothering her. He made a mental note to ask her once he reaches home. 

They went to party at night , with their friends at club. Manik was tired with the concert and party and now his body needed sleep badly. They went to the hotel to take some rest . 

He was feeling restless for her bunny tonight. He just needed her in his arms to cuddle her to sleep. He was her peace. He closed his eyes,  to welcome sleep. 

Next morning...

They boarded their flight , Manik was excited to meet his bunny. He messaged her the same. Nandini took a deep breadth to bear his wrath. She very well knew him. He will be raged by the marriage topic. that is the only topic he hates to discuss. But at some point it has to be discussed. She always believed that fear has to be overcome not to cover it . 

Fav 5 landed in the evening , the driver has already arrived  to receive them . Nandini was waiting for them along with Nyonika. The whole fav 5 reached Malhotra mansion . Nyonika welcomed them by doing their aarti. Nandini came and hugged him dearly. 

Manik instantly found his peace in her arms. They went inside and slumped down on the couch. The butlers came with some cold drinks and snacks. Cabir's mouth watered looking at the food. Manik smacked his arm , and said "Go wash your hands, idiot kahi ka ." 

He ran to the washroom to wash his hands , everyone chuckled at his food love. Manik signaled Nandini to come upstairs . She nodded her head and went up to look for him. As she reached his room, she frowned not finding anyone and before she could register a rough lips were smashed against her soft ones. He pulled her waist turning it into a passionate one. 

Manik mumbled near her ears " I missed you bunny, I missed your this lips. "

Nandini rested her head on his chest and said "Same here Manik, I missed you too, I didn't knew that you have become such an integral part of my life. I love you Manik." 

Her words contain some different emotions today, it seems that she was not happy, but a little insecure and tensed. He held her chin and asked "What's the matter ? And dare you lie to me. I have seen your fake smile on the video call as well. "  

Manik : What is troubling you Nandu, Can I help you ?

Nandini nodded her head in a no and said "Manik , there is something you will get to know but please promise me , you will not loose your calm. you will handle it maturely." 

Manik : Don't give me this looks, If the talk is worth it, why would i get angry. And don't keep me in suspense dear, tell me what is the matter ? 

Nandini : Its about us settling down in future. Your not so favorite topic.   

Manik looked at her confused as if trying to decode her words.  

Done with the update guys..

How was the update ? I know its a bit boring . I promise to give you an update soon. 

Please do inline comments guys, I love to interact through those comments with my readers.

What do you think how will manik react with this discussion ?

Thankyou lovelies.

Lisha.