18.

Happy Reading Guys...

Manik got free from his shot late night and saw Nandu's Message. An instant smile crept on his face. It was 1 at night so he dropped the idea of calling her. He messaged her that he was really busy with his shoot and he left his phone in vanity. He said he missed her like hell and asked her to come back soon. 

Next Morning....

Nandu woke up early in the morning and helped her mother with the cooking. Her mother went to her school and Nandu was now alone in house. She called her childhood friend Riya. Riya was married . her family was little conservative. She was sad with this news because she knew riya too had her dreams high. Nandu promised her to help her with the online course registrations and studies. They talked for an hour and then called Manik. As usual Manik was busy so Call was forwarded to Cabir. 

Nandini : Hello bhai, how are you, how is Manik ?

Cabir : I am fine Nandu and Manik, he is an idiot. He misses you a lot Nandu, each and every conversation of ours has you. 

Nandini smiled weakly and said "Bhai you know me its very difficult to face him bhai. I have my own set of emotions bhai. He will not reciprocate my feelings ever. he even told me that and i can't force him. i know his past was horrible and he is afraid for any relationships."

Cabir : Nandu I know your feelings are genuine i feel he too feels for you but he won't open up. i know him since years . I know he is good at heart but his action contradict him. Nandu chill , relax wih your family I will try to know his feelings . 

Nandu : thank you bhai. Accha tell me about you and navya. 

Cabir : What about her, My mom knows and infact she likes her. I hope everything goes smoothly. There is still time for taking any decisions and so we are taking it slow.  

Nandini ; I am happy for you bhai, i know you are mature enough to handle her. Chalo byee , i have to prepare lunch. Amma went to school na , I want to surprise her. 

Cabir : Bye Nandu take care. 

cabir was planning something for his friend.  Days went on when one day cabir told manik "Now  you have 2 days holiday why don't you surprise nandini . I know you miss her" 

Manik : I was thinking of it cabir but i am messed up yaar

Manik : I was thinking of it cabir but i am messed up yaar. I mean I know she loves me, she is innocent. i don't want to give her false hopes. I just see her as a friend. 

Cabir ; But what is the problem manik ? If you feel for her you like her, That's natural. One failed relationship does not decide entire family's fate Manik. You are not like your father, neither nyonika is forcing you to marry someone. Your father's case was different. You have the freedom Manik. 

Manik : I know cabir, I am not thinking about me. I am thinking about her. My family is complicated Cabir. Its not that easy. Suppose aunty gets to know about me and my family. my father lives with some other women. My mother and I live separate. We don't have any relatives as such. who will give their girl to such Family Cabir. I too had a lot of one night stands. I am not a good boy . If her mother gets to know my one night stands , drinking, smoking do you think she will accept me . I also have severe anger issues which can destroy her. I don't believe in marrige if i ask her to live with me without marriage ever, do you think her family would accept that ? Our society will accept that ?

Her character will be questioned Cabir . Loving someone is easy cabir but sometimes we have to think like adults. I am still struggling with my career.  Its not that easy. This career really needs guts cabir, every other day we get linked with someone or the other.  I guess she deserves better. 

Cabir understood his inner turmoil and said " voice out your worries Manik , I guess you are right at your own place but don't decide everything on your own." 

"Will you be able to see her with someone else. She will get married some day if not you then someone else. Are you ready for that face off ?? i really want to say that clear out your feelings if you are okay with her moving on with someone else. making a happy family, having kids, romancing then its fine. You can be a friend as you are today. don't push her so much that she looses her balance at last" Cabir said him patting his back. 

He knew that Manik is very possessive about Nandini and so he hit the right cord. 

Manik stiffened just by the imagination of Nandini being with someone else. He remembered that night when he was loving her dearly without any barriers. There was a different spark in her face. She felt those emotions only with him. He too felt different with her. he remembered how calmly she always handled her with care. 

Manik ; I will cabir, I will talk to Nyonika about it. I don't want anyone to get hurt Cabir. I know it may be difficult for her to suppress those feelings. I cannot imagine any bas***d near her . She is a star. 

Cabir patted himself mentally for knowing his feelings for Nandu they are more than friends for sure

Cabir patted himself mentally for knowing his feelings for Nandu they are more than friends for sure . This conversation proved it all. He messaged Nandini "Mission successful madam, to Know  contact Mr. Cabir dhawan." 

Nandu was confused with this message and dismissed her thoughts. It was her last day in Mangalore. next day she was boarding her train to Mumbai. She messaged Cabir " Returning back tomorrow. byee good night.  

Manik called her today as he was feeling restless today. "Hey Nandini are you okk why didn't you call me ?"

nandini rolled her eyes "I called you Manik your call was forwarded to Cabir bhai. It was 2 days back. I know you are busy with your schedule. Don't worry I am  returning back tomorrow."

Manik : Wo come fast , I have something to tell you, and also something to gift you. Tell aunty I miss her tasty food and I will come to meet her soon. waise your idiot brother has some brains . He really helped me out. Come fast I am being restless to meet you. 

Nandini blushed at his comments "don't blush Nandu , or else consequences will be bad." Manik said playfully. 

Nandini : Monster , ok fine byee. I miss you too, but you were busy no. I won't talk to you now.

Manik smirked at her "That we will see , anyways i don't believe in words, I believe in actions." 

Nandu blushed more listening to his shameless talks and cut the call, sleeping early to start a new day. 

Done with the update guys..

What do you think will cabir be able to pull him out from his insecurity ?

Was Manik correct at his thought ? 

I want to clarify some things guys This story will not be any lovey dovey story like my previous one. they will romance but as you remember the track of kyy season 3. It will have a happy ending for sure but they will cross all their hurdles one by one. Sometimes nandu may get hurt but that is part of life. 

Life throws challenges to all of us. Few lucky people get their love easily. so go with the flow of the story. i hope you like it at the end.

Thankyou Lovelies.

Lisha