4. Party night

Happy Reading Guys.....

Manik was sitting there scrolling though his phone. "Hey nandini wo i have a invitation for you. We have a Diwali party in our house tomorrow please come. All my friends are invited."

Nandini : But Manik i have a roommate she would be alone then. Navya.

Manik : Ok cool invite her too. but please come, I will be happy if we celebrate together. 

Nandini smiled a little and said "Okk". She messaged Navya "Meet me at the canteen, want to talk about something."

Navya came to the canteen in search of her friend . She saw her sitting at a corner looking outside , She ordered 2 coffee and made her way toward her. "Hey Nandu why did you call me, all good?" 

Nandini : Navu manik invited us to his Diwali party i am very nervous you know me na I am scared of crowds, but i could not deny him. 

navya : Wow party let's enjoy Nandini we will get bored in hostel staying alone. 

She nodded reluctantly nd had their coffee with some random talks and Navya said "Nandu you maintain distance from him. He is very rich and do you know he is also an actor, he has done a couple of music videos. Nandu i have heard that he is a spoilt brat."

Nandini : i m also confused Navu, I am a simple girl and middle class who does not match with his personality, Why did he made friendship with me? Is it a trap Navu. You know he is very natural with me, he doesn't misbehaves with me ever, I mean I have met only twice. 

Navya : Pata ni but ignore him next time onwards. Chalo i have to go I have a class now. Bye nandu meet you in the evening. 

They bid each other byee and Nandu was heading towards their hostel, when manik blocked her way smiling sheepishly. 

Manik : Would you mind if I company you till hostel. 

nandu : Manik you are famous, i just want to clear certain doubts with you. He took her to the nearby bench and made her sit. 

Manik : Tell me What is the matter?

Nandu : Manik we are not from same branches, i am not your type i mean I know you are rich, Yu have so many girls roaming around you just to talk to you once. Why did you make friendship with me?

Manik: And what you think is my type?

Nandini : Manik you can get any girl, I didn't mean to offend you. I mean I am a simple girl. 

Manik : Listen Nandini i saw you in the very first day, you look cute and innocent to me. Those girls who are behind me are their choice but making you my friend is my choice. 

Nandini smiled at him . "Ok Manik I should leave now. Byee see you tomorrow at the party."

Manik bid him Bye and went from there. 

Next Day: 

Navya and Nandini got ready with minimal makeup and left for the party. They booked a cab and reached his Mansion. They were awestruck by looking at his house.  

Manik looked at her from his room and was stunned by her beauty. She was looking beautifully hot . Manik had came across a lot of hot and sexy girl but this girl amused him by her innocence filled face. 

He wore a Red kurta and went down o greet her. "Hello Nandini Happy Diwali to you. hope you enjoy the party. "

Nandini smiled to her fullest "Happy Diwali to you too manik , This is really beautiful . I loved it. You know me and Amma we both love Diwali because it is a festival of lights."

Manik smiled at her and said in a husky tone "Enjoy feel like home here, i will be back in a moment. " He went from there to meet his friends. Nandini spotted Aryaman and went to him "Hey aryaman Happy Diwali how do you know Manik"

Aryaman : Hey Nandu (He hugged his friend) wo Dad's business associate Mrs. malhotra had invited us. Anyways how come you are here?

Nandini : Wo Arya manik invited me to his party . We became friends few days before. 

Manik saw them talking to each other and excused himself. He hugged her by her waist and said "Hey Happy Diwali Man , Hope you Enjoy it." Nandu got goosebumps as manik touched his bare waist. She was feeling butterflies inside her, maybe because no boy came so close to her. Manik took her with him in the pool area and said "Nandu you look beautiful.." he kissed her knuckles lightly when andu blushed red. 

Cabir saw all this and smirked "tune Mari entry aur dil me  baji ghanti " Manik baba kuch to chal rha h you don't flirt. Now this is taking an interesting turn wow.  

Nandu went from there enjoying and then had dinner and bid goodbye . 

Cabir : saale What's going on, you are flirting . She is going on your head dude. 

Manik dismissed him : Naah Cabir, not in my head, she will only be in my bed. 

Cabir : But what if she start loving you.

Manik : I will clear her Cabir, I don't want this love shit in my life.

They ended the day with a happy note and manik with his old lead actress. 

Navya : Nandu Does he loves you, because it seems that it is more than friendship girl. he has a soft corner in his heart. 

Nandini : but navyu he said he doesn't believe in love unlike me. He will get better girls than me where do I even stand in his league. Don't worry navyu its all friendship. You know me I want a very simple boy for myself, who can be true to me. 

Manik is not my type. don't think much and sleep, we have those boring lectures to attend tomorrow. 

Good night dramebazz.

Done with the update guys. 

Do you think Manik will break her heart ?

how was the update guys?

ThankYou lovelies.