6. Spending Time.

Happy Reading Guys.......

Next Morning...

Nandini and navya woke up with a beautiful smile on their faces and nandini went to the balcony to look at the beautiful surrounding. 

Manik messaged her : Good morning nandu. Hope you have slept well . Chalo i will meet you in college. Bye. 

Nandini had a beautiful smile at her face reading the message and messaged him back. 

Nandini : good morning Manik. Yes i had a good sleep the view from your flat is soothing. Bye will meet you in college. 

She went to freshen up. Navya went to make some breakfast while Nandu too joined her. The cook was already present doing their lunch as well. They will be packing their lunch with them . 

Nandu thought of surprising Manik with some food. she packed an extra tiffin for him. They locked the room and left for college. College was 3 km from her house. They took the bus and reached college. Nandu attended her college and messaged Manik to meet her near the auditorium. 

Manik came searching her and smiled at her from far. "Hey whta's up"

Nandu : she pulled Manik in the backstage of the hall and closed the door. Manik was surprised by her sudden pull. 

Nandini : Manik guess what i have brought lunch for you, you might be hungry no. Manik was surprised by her sweet gesture. Nobody had ever been concerned for him for being hungry. he nodded his head like a kid saying yes. 

Manik opened her box and said : wait main khila deti hu tm apna hath gande mt karo." She took one morsel and made him eat with her hands. Manik was emotional for the first time in his life by seeing her innocence. 

Nandini : Tasty na . i have made it, Radha tai helped me. You know she is so sweet. Manik had many girls in his life everyone had always tried to impress him. Some by there looks, by seducing him, or in bed, or some by taking him for a date but none did such a caring gesture for him ever.

they completed their lunch when suddenly Manik said "Nandu its very tasty Can we have this lunch daily please."

nandini : Yes Manik  I will make some for you. 

Manik came close to her and kissed her forehead "This was my gesture to thank you. Come lets go to park."

Nandini : But Manik i have class now. 

Manik : Ok Nandu but  1 days dosen't matters right come na for our friendship

We will come to know each other. Manik called his car and waited in the parking lot. He said his driver to take the bike and said "come sit."

Nandu sat on the passenger seat and he drove off to the nearby park. 

Manik : so Nandini Murthy tell me about your family, tell me about yourself

Nandini : i am from Mangalore. My father is no more he died on a car accident when he was returning from New York. he was an engineer. ( she became sad thinking of this.)

My mother is a school teacher. I stay with my amma and amms.I love my mom. You know manik My mother and father had a love marriage. My amma is from Gujrat. They loved each other a lot. 

Manik's face expressions changed from listening to this. He mentally made a note of not telling her anything now about his family. "Manik you tell me about yourself i don't know anything other than your name." She made a cute pout . Manik kissed her nose slightly. 

Manik : So I Am Manik Malhotra. my father Srikant Malhotra is a business man Malhotra industries and my mom is a trustee of the college we study. 

Nandini : Wow Manik you are so rich. Manik you are also an actor right? I heard about you. people were saying all wrong about you. They said you are a playboy. She again pouted angrily . But see you are so good friend . I like you. 

Manik's heart skipped a beat listening to her innocent words. He smiled at her " Look Nandu I won't beat around the bush, Yes I am a playboy. I don't believe in love. i only have good friends. I have my own reasons for it. 

But i don't approach anyone. they come to me. 

Nandini became sad by listening to this: Manik but love do exist all are not same. i mean i have also not fallen in love yet. Manik you are so good. god will do good to you.

She shouted seeing a ice cream stall "Manik Look there ice cream" She licked her lips looking at it. Manik scrunched his nose looking at the unhygienic  stall "nandu are you sure you want to have this. We can go to any shops ice cream parlors, come I will take you there."

Nandu nodded hold his hands and said "Lets go yayyy."

Manik was very happy today, he was being himself just Manik with this little girl.  Manik was a kid from inside which is known to only cabir and fav 5. may Nandu can bring that side out. Manik did not get the motherly affection ever, so he was such a bossy person. 

They had ice cream with nandu's rants about her studies her plans which Manik was listening attentively. This was so unusual of him. 

Nandini : Manik you are my first male friend. i had very less friends in my school.  You are very good manik, thank you manik I loved talking to you. 

Manik why don't you meet my mom she is coming to Mumbai next month. i will call you. i have talked a lot about you. She was curious to meet you.

manik chuckled at her non stop talking skills. Manik pulled her by her waist when nandu widen her eyes in shock "Manik "

Manik "Shuuushh, kitna bolti ho tm. quite. You know you are cute. come i will drop you home. take some rest. okk I will call you tonight. 

Nandu had butterflies in her stomach. She shivered by his touch and blushed a little. Manik smirked looking at her face knowing what effect he had on her. they sat on the car and drove back home. Nandu called navya and informed her that she reached home but didn't say about manik.

He smiled at the little girl .

Done with the update guys.....

 Hope you like it , like and comment me guys if you find the plot interesting.

How was our blabbering queen nandini ?

Thankyou Lovelies.