12. Understanding each other

Happy Reading Guys....

Nandu went to her home. She was broken from inside. The girl who believed in love, happy and simple life had never thought of falling in love with such a boy. She dreamt of her prince charming who would love her to the moon and back. Nandini always wanted her life partner to be like her appa. Manik was nowhere similar to him. But almighty had different plans for her. She had faith in her ayyappa and thought may be Manik is the one for him. But she herself thought she will not force manik to have these feelings for her. She not in her wildest dreams have thought of proposing him this way. 

Her life has taken a 360 degree turn just in one day. She had known manik just for 6 months but had seen a true heart and child in him. Although she knew he doesn't believe in love rather even hate the word. He would never ever marry her. She also knew if she says these things to her mother, Ishita won't support her to love such a person. 

she thought of giving time to all these happening around her. She went to her room and slept the whole day. She was sore from inside and broken and numb from her mind. Manik was in deep thought today. He was feeling guilty with what he had done with her. He was broken but that doesn't gave him the right to do wrong with that innocent girl. 

Manik always assured himself that these things in only on bed but unfortunately nandini murthy had gotten in his head. He thought of calling cabir. Cabir is the only guy where he can cry his heart out and say these things. He called him.

Manik : Cabir, where are you ? I am coming have something important to talk to you. 

Cabir : Okk Come to my place . 

Manik took his car and reached his house. He hugged him tight and said "i am messed up Bro"

Cabir made him sit on the couch and gave him water. He gulphed the water in one go and closed his eyes in frustration. 

Manik : Nyonika had sent the papers to leave the mansion or join the office. i was in rage cabir she blackmailed me to defame me cabir. I have just started my career Cabir, You know I don't have that much money that I can fight that bitch. 

Cabir was feeling sad for his friend , he was cursing that lady for forcing him with her cheap tricks. 

Manik : These things I can handle cabir but i did a blunder falling in my emotions bro. i am feeling guilty . Why  I have no one Cabir. He was crying, tears were rolling down his eyes. 

Cabir (Confused): What blunder did you do , I am not getting you, did you accept her offer of joining the office???

Manik: I can die happily cabir being a beggar but will never use that bloody person's money.  NANDINI .......

Cabir became alert listening to her name  and asked "What about her , how did she come into picture?"

Manik : Inaya came to my house. My phone was switched off so Nandini came to my house when inaya and me were having a heated discussion. She overheard our conversation and the worst happened . she proposed me. He closed his eyes imagining her innocent doe shaped eyes when she confessed her love. 

Cabir shouted in horror "WHATTT she loves you. O my god . 

Manik : She submitted herself cabir . 

He said closing his eyes knowing his friend will burst anytime now. "Are you crazy Manik, have you gone nuts. She is innocent manik . I will tell to Ishi aunty. This is wrong. I love her like my sister and I cannot see her crying along with you. She needs to be happy and loved." Cabir was very angry with his friend and was possessive for Nandu. He had known nandu even through Navya. How she had always kept others before her happiness.