CHAPTER 6

Yeji wakes up when the sunlight enters her eyes. she stretches herself and sits up. she notices that her phone is off to the nightstand and she's covered by the blanket. She walks down the stairs, still feeling sleepy. When she's going to the kitchen, she sees Ryu only in his sweatpants. She gulps. Of course, she saw him shirtless in some magazines and news but seeing him up close has a different effect on her.

"I made breakfast." Ryu places the simple dish on the table. Egg, bacon, and toasts. "if you have something to do today, Wonpil is downstairs. You can ask him to take you home."

"I'm sorry I lied about my parents last night." Yeji sits down.

Ryu joins in. he's not bothered about it since he thought that Yeji is too drunk last night. He doesn't reply and proceeds to eat.

Yeji's attraction towards guys' physics makes her very distracted especially the man in front of her has an amazing body. Regardless, Yeji starts to eat anyway.

Ryu can feel his phone rings. He picks it up immediately.

"hey." He stands up and walks to the couch. "I'm in the penthouse." He paused. "tell her I'll be home after my shoot. You have your class today?" he then walks upstairs to his closet and grabs some clothes. "that's awesome. Don't forget to eat. I'm going to the gym after this."

Ryu hangs up the call from Yuna. After preparing to go, he walks down again and see Yeji sitting on the couch. He notices the change of behaviour from the girl since last night.

"you're going to the gym?" Yeji looks back at Ryu.

"yea." Ryu checks himself in the mirror beside the entrance.

Yeji quickly runs upstairs, getting her things and walks back to Ryu.

"I'm gonna go too." Yeji looks up and smiles at him.

"to the gym?" Ryu raises his eyebrow.

"no, silly. I'm going home. What's the point of me being here alone." Yeji chuckles. She then walks out first.

Ryu follows her outside the building. He sees Wonpil waiting beside his car.

"Wonpil!" Ryu calls. "take her home. I'm going to the gym."

"right away, sir." Wonpil then walks away, getting the car.

"thank you." Yeji hugs him out of excitement. "I know you're a nice guy. You need to show that side more often."

Ryu froze. He looks down at Yeji.

"take care." Ryu said, watching Yeji enters the car.

-

After his workout, Ryu goes back to his penthouse. He can see his car and Wonpil are already here. Entering his penthouse. Ryu cooks something for his lunch and enjoys his time alone. This penthouse is one of his getaway places, when he wants some free time for himself.

He walks upstairs and lays on the bed. Even though the maid already cleaned the place, Yeji's smell is still stuck to the sheets. He doesn't bother, of course.

Taking a short nap, Ryu wakes up to the sound of Wonpil calling him.

"get ready. We'll have some schedules this evening." He reminded.

Ryu hangs up the call and take a brief shower. After preparing, he walks out of the building off to the shooting place.

Like the usual, he waits in the dressing room. again, he's not the only one here. He sees Yujin comes out of the changing room.

"Ryu! What a coincidence." Yujin approaches him.

"hey... promoting the sport brand too?" Ryu asks.

"yup. Looking forward to work with you." Yujin the sits on his vanity.

Sometimes later, Ryu is already posing for the photoshoot. He monitors the result over the screen.

"that's a good-looking guy right there." Yujin stands beside him.

"thanks. you're not bad yourself." Ryu keeps her eyes on the screen.

There's another female model doing a photoshoot while he does that. he has to wait for the group photo too. looking at her, he knows that she's probably still new to this fierce concept.

The staff starts to fix her outfit and makeup. Sure, male stylist is not an odd thing in this industry. Ryu looks at him taking out his phone secretly. Since it's a sport concept, normal for her to wear such a short sporty skirt. The stylist activities is too suspicious for Ryu though he doesn't want to conclude the matter himself. It might look like he's taking pictures of his styling but the placement is too low for that. when the stylist walks away, Ryu stops him by standing in front of him.

"give me your phone." he commanded.

"why?"

"give me. your phone." Ryu extends his hand.

The stylist stays still. He seems nervous.

"is there anything wrong, sir?" Wonpil approaches him. Ryu just keeps staring at the stylist.

Feeling uncomfortable, he tried to walk away but Ryu quickly grips on his forearm.

"phone." Ryu asks again. Looks like he's not gonna give it to him so Ryu search his pocket and take out his phone. "open it."

The scared stylist opens the phone that's still on Ryu's hand with his trembling hand. Ryu opens the gallery and immediately see bunch of pictures of models' underwear. He quickly takes out the memory card and hand the phone back to him.

"report him to his agency and give this to them." Ryu said to Wonpil.

"sure." Wonpil walks away.

"those are my work. You can't just take it away."

"does your work requires you to include their undergarments?" Ryu walk past him and to the model.

"oh. good evening, Mr. Shin. It's an honour to work with you." she greeted him with a warm smile.

"nice working with you too, Karina."

-

Ryu waits for Wonpil, sitting on the couch at the company's entrance. He's too focused on his phone, not knowing that Karina sits beside him.

"do you have any other schedule after this?" she asked.

"oh." Ryu looks to the side. "not really, no."

"ah... I just heard about the stylist." Karina brings that up. "thank you. he's been working with me for about a year."

"someone had to do something." Ryu responded shortly.

"I'll be going, then. thank you, once again." Karina stands up.

Ryu watches her walking outside and enters her car. After that, his own car stops right behind it. He quickly walks out and enters his car.

"we're going straight home, yea?" Wonpil made sure. "Mrs. Shin called earlier."

"yeah."