CHAPTER 7

With Jennie's idea, they ordered more drinks than they can consume. They can take the drinks home, though.

"Jennie." Ryu sighs. She's been pulling him to stand up and ask him to dance with her. "stop that, sit down."

"chill out, mate! These guys won't say a word about us." Eunseo is already dancing with Jeong in front of their table.

Ryu kinda cheated with the drinks. Before he could get drunk, he switch to coke instead. He's just not in the mood to get a hangover tomorrow.

"c'mon! let's have fun!" Jennie forced him to stand by pulling his shirt now.

Ryu can't risk his shirt being ripped. He lazily follows Jennie towards the front of their table. Ryu make sure that they're not far from the other two.

Jennie starts enjoying the song, swaying to the beat. She grabs both of Ryu's hands hoping that he'll also join her. he's not drunk enough to do that.

"you're not fun, bro." Eunseo shoved a drink towards Ryu. He noticed that Ryu is not intoxicated enough to enjoy the party. "I'm watching you."

Ryu thought that one shot won't hurt. Little that he know, Jeong made the drink with tequila. He knows that Ryu can't handle that.

"drink this. you won't get drunk." Jeong added, shoving another shot.

"I don't trust you." Ryu looks at him.

Jeong and Eunseo looks at each other, as if having the same thought.

-

"Ryu..."

Jennie's voice brings awareness from the man. Ryu opens his eyes and see that Jennie is already sitting on top of him, trying to wake him up. it's not like she's not hammered.

"we just had our fun. Why did you pass out?" Jennie leans forward, burying her face on Ryu's neck.

"what fun? Get off me." Ryu pushed her gently. "where's the others?"

"there." Jennie points somewhere.

Ryu can see that Jeong is having a blast with Eunseo. Jeong take a shot then kissed Eunseo on the lips. Seeing that, Ryu quickly stands up and walk towards him.

"what are you doing?!" Ryu drags him towards their table.

Eunseo follows them with a laugh.

"we're just playing!" Jeong laughs along. "this is a one in a lifetime chance, bro." Jeong faced Eunseo then give him a high-five.

"you have a girlfriend!" Ryu snaps at him. he then sits back down, still feeling dizzy.

"alright, I know. let's get you home." Jeong take his hand.

"we're not done." Jennie grabs his wrist.

"get this girl away from me." Ryu sighs.

"really, mate? You seem to enjoy her earlier." Eunseo laughs. Looks like he's still stable despite all the drinks he consumed.

"what are you talking about?" Ryu furrowed his eyebrows.

"we can keep a secret." Jeong whispers on his ears. "c'mon let's just go."

-

Jeong, his driver, and Ryu comes out of the car. Just like Jeong promised, they got home right before midnight.

Since Jeong's apartment is the closest, Ryu decided to just come with him. he drove to the bar alone.

"oh, you're still here." Jeong can easily recover just by sleeping on the car. He sees that Yeji is still chatting with Chaeryeong.

"oh god, Ryu..." Yeji sands up, immediately helping him.

"what are you doing here?" Ryu refused her help by gently removing her hand on his shoulder.

Ryu can stand on his feet, but, not sturdy enough to walk. when the driver left, Ryu depends on the walls.

"Ryu... let me help." Yeji kept trying. She also noticed some bruises on his neck as well as his messy shirt.

"go, Yeji. I don't- I can't see you right now." Ryu said, not looking at her once. He walks towards the guest bedroom and slam the door.

"what the hell did you do?!" Yeji rushed towards Jeong who's resting on the couch. "did he pass out?"

"he did. he might've done something." Jeong can't really lie. "without him knowing."

"did you chug him a drink?" Yeji walks closer.

"yeah." Jeong looks up at her. "I also stole a kiss from Eunseo. That was great. Kissing an actor."

"you bastard!" Chaeryeong then throws some punches towards him. Jeong can only protect himself with his arm.

"I'm gonna check on him."

"you don't want that. I've seen him explode once." Jeong looks at her.

"I don't care."