CHAPTER 24

Ryu and Yeji sits in front of the doctor's desk. They're waiting for the test result.

"I see nothing wrong in the test. I actually have a good news for you." she smiles at them.

Ryu and Yeji sighs, they hold hands to calm themselves.

"congratulation. You're going to be parents." She gave them the documents.

Ryu quickly scans it. A tear rolled down his cheek.

"we made it!" Ryu immediately hugs Yeji. "finally, love."

"I know!" Yeji hugs him back. "thank you. thank you so much."

"seems like it's already there for a week. I'm going to give you some vitamins."

-

Yeji has been smiling, looking at her belly and caressing it.

"do you want a boy or a girl?" Yeji asks Ryu who's preparing to go to work.

"either way is fine." Ryu walks towards her. "I'm so happy right now. I'm gonna work harder."

"I wanna work too." Yeji pouts.

"no. you have to focus on... them." Ryu points at Yeji's stomach. "please?"

"alright. Can I at least work from home?"

"okay." Ryu then runs to her work room, taking her laptop and charger. Walking back to Yeji, he placed the laptop on the coffee table and plugging the charger. "there."

"you can take your time at work."

"okay. call me if you need anything."

-

Ryu is about to get off work. As far as he's aware of, Yeji haven't said anything, call, or texted him. he decided to call her.

"hi!" she replied.

"you haven't called me. is everything okay?" Ryu walks out of his office.

"yup. Chae is here. They brought some snacks for me."

"oh, thank god. okay. I'm on my way home. Do you need anything?" Ryu is out of his building, getting inside his car.

"I just found out that there's a yellow watermelon. Can you get me that?"

"yellow? Watermelon?" Ryu asked in disbelieve. "okay, sure."

"thank you so much! Bye, baby!"

"my wife used to asked for something like that too. it gets weirder each time." Wonpil commented.

"yeah? Like what?"

"cube shaped watermelon, white strawberries, something like that." Wonpil chuckles.

"do you know where to get that?" Ryu asked. He too, just found out about that.

"I think my brother knows someone who owns a farm."

"if possible, I want them to send it tonight."

"alright, sir."

-

Ryu arrived home, he then greeted by Chaeryeong who's preparing to go.

"going already?"

"yeah, I have to pick Jeong up." Chaeryeong smiles at him. "congrats, by the way. I'm sure you guys can be great parents."

"thank you."

Once Chaeryeong left, Ryu quickly cleans up.

"did you get it?" Yeji looks at him.

"I'm working on it. Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow."

"that fast?" Yeji's eyes widened.

"Wonpil helped." Ryu smiles, looking at her. "I don't want you to worry about a thing. Just sit tight and let me do the services. You can ask for anything."

"what if I want to travel again?"

"then we'll go travel. You wanna go on a cruise ship, have a camping van, live in a different country, anything for you." Ryu tucks a strand of hair on her ear.

"for nine months? Anything for me?"

"of course. you're my wife and carrying our child. You have to get the best out of this world and I will provide that." Ryu said sincerely.

"I'm lucky to have you. really."

"just meeting you is already a luck for me." Ryu then gets something from his pocket. "I still carry this around." He chuckles.

"that was like years ago!" Yeji take the cat keychain from his hand. "you're mean."

"mean? I kept everything from my fans."

"I was panicking back then. so, I just gave this to you."

"oh really? I thought you're cute. You were flustered back then." Ryu teased her.

"you're annoying."