CHAPTER 30

Yeji finally able to talk with her parents over a dinner. They just get home from a business trip yesterday and tonight they have some free family time.

"so you'll be handling our companies while you also study in business management. We already chose two of the best universities that are suitable for you." the father said.

"what? You guys never even talk to me. suddenly you expected me to follow your path?" I don't think I want that." Yeji looks at them in disbelieve.

"you have no choice. You're our only daughter, our only hope to continue our family business." The mother adds. "unless you can find an incredibly wealthy husband that fits into our standards, then you can do whatever you want."

"we have no time to argue about this. if you have anything you want to do besides that, you can do it as a hobby. No big deal." The father soon ends his meal.

After her father does to his room, the mother stays, going to the living room.

"do you have anything in mind?" the mother asked, her eyes are stuck on her tablet.

"I was thinking... if I can dance again." Yeji sits beside her.

"isn't it too late for you to learn again? Don't you remember what happened that day? you're a grown up. it'll be dangerous if you go into that kind of thing again." The mother sighs.

*flashback*

Yeji is 7 years old. She's currently in her ballet class with the other students around her age. The coach happened to be a man in his late twenties. According to Yeji, he's a nice person, a kind and patient one. He often helps her to do some difficult movements and poses.

Today, Yeji agrees to have an extra lesson with him. she trusts him that much to let him teach her privately. Everything went well for about fifteen minutes.

"okay. You did great." He walks towards the door, secretly locking it.

The man walks back to Yeji.

"since you're my favorite student, I will teach you some new tricks." He smiles.

"yay! I want it!" Yeji looks up at him excitedly.

"this will be easy for you. you just need to trust the process." He then sits down on the floor, crossing his legs. "You can stretch right? You have to have good flexibility."

Yeji happily obeys the older man. He guides her to sit in front of him, back-facing the coach. Sure, he tells her to do a simple split. Then Yeji feels his hands on her waist. She thinks it's normal because he usually helps her friends like that. he slowly pushes Yeji's back so her chest touch the floor. She stays like that for some seconds. She actually feels something on both of her ass but she shook it off.

"get up." he commanded.

So, Yeji does. The coach's hand snakes into Yeji's chest, rubbing them slowly. Yeji can hear him panting. After that, he proceeds to kiss along her small neck. His hand grabs her face, tilting it so he can also kiss her face. At this moment, Yeji have nothing in mind. It's uncomfortable but Yeji is still an innocent child after all.

After that despicable doing from the coach, Yeji looks at him questioning. He changes into his casual clothes.

"you're a good girl." he pats her head.

They both then heard rapid knocking on the door. The coach rushed towards Yeji.

"don't you dare say anything. this is our private session."

Last thing Yeji remembers, the coach is sent to prison.

*end*

"fine." Yeji understands. Even though she's over it, she can't forget it. Well, she has no interests in other field.

-

Ryu is still pretty much busy with endless list of shootings and photoshoots. Since he got a lot of free time before starting his education in his mother's university of acting and modelling. He has two months before starting. His mother already facilitate his and Yuna's education. On the other hand, Yuna will start hers next week.

They still hasn't talked at all since that night. It really saddens Ryu when every time he wants to talk, Yuna always avoided him. he knows that she's still going out with Kai and his friends. Despite his busy schedules, he's still worried about her.

Ryu just got home from his shooting. He sits on the couch, just zoning out with nothing in mind. From the corner of his eyes, he noticed Yuna walking towards the door. Seems like she wants to go somewhere.

"Yu..." Ryu calls her but Yuna ignores him and just gets out of the house. he sighs and proceeds to chase her. "hey." Ryu grabs her hand gently. "can we stop fighting?"

"we're not. you said you won't care about me anymore. So, I won't bother you." Yuna looks at him uninterested.

"but you don't have to ignore me, right?" Ryu sighs. "where are you going?"

"Kai's place." Yuna waits for Han to prepare the car.

"okay. I just want you to be safe." Ryu rubs her hair.

"I get it. Thank you."

-

Ryu wakes up to the sound of his phone vibrating. Tomorrow supposed to be his free day so he's a little confused.

"finally... check out twitter."

Ryu heard Jeong on the other side. Ryu sits up lazily and checks his twitter. He didn't see anything at first but going further scrolling, he starts to see some blurred pictures of two people dancing.

"wait..." Ryu rubbed his eyes. "that's me." Ryu stays calm because so far, no bad words shows up. At least, not on his page.

Yeji already found out a few days after prom. Chaeryeong told her not to think about it. All those bad comments and tweets are sent to Yeji, directly and under her tweets.

Yeji angrily types on his phone, replying any bad comments about her. she's starting to feel frustrated. Especially since she has nothing to get her busy.

"stop looking at them!" Chaeryeong snatches her phone and locked it.

"I'm not wrong! Why did they have to say such mean things?" Yeji folds her arms. "I'm not even the one who initiated the dance. He should know what's about to happen."

"you're blaming him?" Chaeryeong raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not, Chae. They're saying that I'm the one that seduced him to get his money. You know I'm just as rich as him." Yeji brags. "well, he's richer."

"it's not about that. it's about mental matter." Chaeryeong checks her phone. "the thing is I can't find any good comments about you. I didn't know you're this famous."

"we just danced and everyone is telling me to get away from him." Yeji scoffs. "you wish. I will never get away from him."

"we're technically his friends, anyway." Chaeryeong shrugs. "it'll be sad if we suddenly break off. Not that we will."

"let's just not think about it. I'm sure it'll subside."