Chapter 1 Ben, THE BEGINNING

It's been so long since I've seen another human being. Everything happened so fast, like a dream. No. Like a nightmare.. "Hey Ben get up!" I slowly open my eyes to the sudden voice. The sunlight spills through the cracks of my curtain, burning my eyes. "Oh, good morning Priscilla.." That's my younger sister, Priscilla Abel. She glares down at me with her hand on her hip. Her long brown hair casts a shadow over her eyes, adding a somewhat glow to her emerald green eyes, she terrifies me. "You were supposed to be up an hour ago to take me to the mall!" Due to the sudden boom of her voice I jump out of my bed, landing onto the floor. " Oh my god! You're going to make me deaf one day I swear!" I rub my now aching head " Look I'm sorry I guess my alarm wasn't turned up.." "Just get your lazy butt up and get dressed!" Man my sister is so spoiled.. luckily i'm safe inside my mind so I can say whatever I want without her screeching into my ears. "okay, okay." I start getting undressed but of course, Priscilla screeches. "Pervert! Why are you getting undressed in front of me?!" "How am I supposed to get ready?! It's my room you retard!" Oh shi- I called her a retard! I'm dead! "U-um well you're not a retard but- what I meant to say was-" She huffs and storms out of my room. Man, I live in a funny farm.