Ben

I glanced over at Ellie as she gripped onto the handle of her pistol while looking around. We both stood up and searched the room. A trail of blood droplets caught my eye "hmm.." I closely examined them and ran my shoe across the blood, "it's old.." I mumbled to myself. "Someone is coming!" Ellie whispers over to me while peeking out the entrance. I quickly scan the room, trying not to panic. "Come on!" Ellie rushes over to me as i hide behind a medical trolley and sits beside me. I feel my heart thump, like it's going to burst out of my chest. I quietly peek over at the entrance as a scientist walks inside and rummages through the medical trolley and mutters to himself "Midazolam..aha! found ya." he grabs a syringe out of the trolley and walks off. I sigh in relief as he leaves the tent and stand up with Ellie. "What's Midazolam..?" she asks me "Um..i believe Midazolam is a drug used before surgery to make you feel sleepy." She nods watches me in curiosity as i rummage through the medical trolley and grab a couple of syringes. "This will come in handy." I stuff them into my backpack and zip it up. "So did you find anything?" I put my backpack on and look over at Ellie. "Yeah.." She points over to another entrance. "Let's go." I walk in front of Ellie and look at her, she nods at me. I open the flap and immediately gag. The sight was horrible, the stench was foul. Who could do this and why?! It's sick!