Ben

After seeing how many people were in the cafeteria i decided to skip breakfast, I wasn't hungry anyways. Instead i investigated the prison more. So far i only found three sectioned off area's guarded by multiple mp's. Which i still find very strange. Other than that i bumped into a girl named Ellie. She had tanned skin and beautiful brown eyes and long curly, light brown hair. I just met her and already she seemed really pretty. I shake the thought of Ellie away once i notice a man in a hazmat suit and two soldiers talking to him as the walk down the hall into a room. I quietly walk over and kneel down beside the door and listen to their conversation. While slowly pressing my ear against the door i can make out some of the stuff their saying but it's muffled. "Look i know you're a scientist and all and you have your reasons but what's the whole point of this..?" "The point is to get rid of as much infected as possible, plus it's only a matter of time before every single person can be wiped out. I created multiple vaccines that might be a cure, but so far-" After that they spoke in a lower tone so i couldn't hear a word they were saying. What is going on? They're hiding something and doing something very dangerous. I need to leave. I quickly run off before they spot me. Tonight i must find out what's going on. What are they hiding?