Chapter 29 Ellie, SCREAMS

Mike yells out in frustration and smashes his fists against the door, "Dad! No matter how much you yell or bang on the door Travis won't let us out so stop being stupid and wasting your time!" Mike quickly glares over at James, "We can't just stop! Ben is out there with that monster!" James walks over to Mike and all hell breaks loose. They both scream in each others faces, James and Mike's face turn red as their conversation becomes more intense. "Just stop! Both of you, stop!" Shannon grabs James and separates them, "Everyone is exhausted and scared but you don't see them screaming and fighting like animals! Both of you sit down and just chill out!" James sighs and sits down next to me, Mike leans against the wall across the room. I hug my knees and sigh, James looks over at me worried, "What's wrong?" "Everything. We're stuck in a room for I don't know how long, Ben is alone with that freak..and to top it all off the world is falling apart." James sighs and brushes his hair out of his face, "Oh.." Maria walks over to us and sits down, "Hey Maria." I say with a smile, she looks over at me and I couldn't help but notice a bow in her hair which has pigs on it. "Hey Maria, do you like pigs?" She looks over at me in a big smile and nods, "Mhm! Pigs are really cute," She pulls out a locket from her pocket (heh that rhymes ewe) and opens it, showing me a picture of her, her mom and dad, and a baby pig. "My parents got me a pig for my birthday but he grew up and well..we had to give him to a farmer but I got to see her every weekend! Her name was Marshmallow!" I laugh a bit, "How come Marshmallow?" She giggled and put the locket back in her pocket, "Because she would always try eating my marshmallow's whenever we'd make s'mores." Maria cuddles into the corner, the room grows quiet as everyone stares off. The single light fixture giving off light in the room flickers then shuts off. Surrounded in darkness we hear muffled screams echo, they were so loud they traveled into the room. I quickly stand up and look around the room, "What was that?!" Maria says from the corner of the room. I glance over at the left wall which is where the screams came from with widened eyes, "Ellie, what's wrong..?" James asks as he looks up at me, "That..that sounded like Ben!" Mike quickly gets up and walks over to the door and starts pounding on it, "What the hell is he doing to him?!" The screams echo again but even louder. My eyes began to water, he was screaming at the top of his lungs, what was he doing to him that brought him that much pain?!