Priscilla

I carefully walk over Emily's body and but on my black vans. "Just in case.." I bend down and grab Ben's baseball bat. I walk to the front door and breathe in and out. "Whew, okay.." I unlock the door and slowly step outside. The morning breeze was cold enough to make me shiver. "Let's do this Sam." I close the door behind me and scan the neighborhood. The horrible scene was enough to make me yelp. People attacking people! What's going on?! An child screams out in fear as he runs from a man. "Somebody help! Please!" I charged straight for the two while gripping onto the handle of the bat. "Leave him alone!" I scream and swing the bat into the mans head, Sam barks and shields the boy. The man falls over onto the sidewalk, his corpse twitching in a blood of his own blood. The boy looks at Sam and sniffles, "Thank you.." I smiles softly at the boy "Of course." But it wasn't over, car tires screeched as the attempted to drive past these..crazy people running into the road. "Quickly now, get up." I help the boy up "ouch!" Oh no..his ankle was twisted. "Oh crap." Without hesitation i helped the boy onto my back and started running towards my house but i realized Sam wasn't beside me so i looked over my shoulder at Sam. Sam growled and snarled and a group of those..things. They ran straight towards us. "Sam lets go!" Sam continued to bark at the crowd, making an attempt to scare them off. "Sam!" Why is he acting like this now?! "SAM COME ON!" My heart began to pound as i was flooded with decisions. Do i bolt straight for the house and save myself and the boy? Or do i set the boy down and save Sam? Tears streamed down my face knowing my final decision. "Please Sam.." Sam whined as one of those things fell in front of Sam. He turned towards me but it snatched his tail and dragged him close. "SAM NO!" That thing took a huge bite out of Sam's back causing him to let out whine and yelp. "SAM!" Tears streamed down my face as the horde tore Sam apart a-and..ate him! "I..i'm so sorry Sam..please forgive me.." I turned around but two of those things shuffled towards me. I was able to dash around them but the boy grabbed onto my hair. "Huh? What's wrong..?"