Ben

The truck jerks and rattles as they continue to drive on a rocky path. I grip onto the sides of the truck in a attempt to stay inside. Children yelp as the car jumps every time they hit a pothole. Where are we going? Dawn slowly slips by, hour after hour. Finally we arrive at a closed off area with a huge white tent and a huge building behind it. The whole area is secured off my a huge barb wire fence. People mutter under their breath as the mp pushes people and shoves them towards the fence, truck after truck. An mp comes up to our truck and begins helping people out and directing them to the entrance. A little girl grips onto her mothers hand and stands close to her "mommy i'm scared.." Poor kid, everyone is scared. People begin screaming and arguing over missing family members and question if this is a scam. Honestly i don't trust this. My gut feels twisted. While hundreds of people end up shoving me to the entrance my heart begins to pound. Something isn't right, i know it. While walking inside of the tent the mp's close the flaps, covering both entrances. People in white hazmat suits walk up to our truck group and start giving us shots. One of the men grab my arm and lift up my sleeve, i look at him with a bit of concern. "What is that for?" he ignores me and pierces the needle into my arm, causing me to wince a bit. To my amazement the veins in my arm turn red "What the..?" The man looks over at a soldier behind him and nods. They repeat the same thing to a woman to my right. She looked pale and had a wrapped up wound on her leg. It still looked a little fresh. After they inject her, her veins turn black. The man in the suit grabs her and takes her to a sectioned off area. Someone else had the same problem because a man follows behind her as well. After everything is done they direct us out of the tent, continuing the process again with the other group. I look down at my veins to see if the red is still there but it went away. I wonder what is going on.