Ben

Hours later

I slowly wake up to the soft sound of Ellie's voice. She gently shakes me awake, as i slowly open my eyes i'm greeted by the bright lights burning my eyes, causing me to wince a bit and rub them. "Good morning sleepy head." Ellie says with a slight smile. As I sit up and stretch i notice a green blanket slid off of my back. "What the..?" I bend over and pick up the blanket with one question in my head: Where did this come from? "You fell asleep at the counter and it started to get cold last night so I asked Mike if i could have an extra blanket for you.." A faint blush grew on my cheeks as I looked over at Ellie"T-Thanks.." All the guys began to whistle and tease me. "Get her Ben!" Smitty yells while putting Kid Rock on. My cheeks immediately turned red. I was so embarrassed that i buried my face into the palms of my hands. "Guys shut up!" They all broke into laughter as Charlie began chanting, "Ben has a girlfriend! Ben has a girlfriend!" Mike smiled and sat down next to me. "Alright guys settle down and eat your breakfast." Shannon announced while handing out plates with beans and rice. I slowly looked up at Shannon as she set a plate down in front of me. "Thank you.." "Of course." She said while smiling. Smitty plopped down next to me and began eating. I couldn't help but glance over at Ellie and James as they sat at a booth together, both of them ate and laughed about something. I slowly looked down at my plate and poked at the beans with my fork. I sighed while listening to Ellie laugh at James as he told her jokes. After a while I started eating, once everyone was finished i collected the dishes and gave them to Shannon. Mike noticed me as I looked over my shoulder at Ellie and James. He pulled me aside and informed Shannon that he was taking me out on a run. "Want to see something cool?" Mike asked me. "Sure." He disappeared to the back of the bar then came back with a motorcycle. I'm not real big on motorcycle's but this bike was nice, the seat and the base color of the bike was black, the front had flames. "Cool bike!" Mike smiled and sat down onto the seat and gestured for me to sit behind him, "Come on, we're heading into town for some bonding time." I sat behind Mike but didn't wrap my arms around him like most women do. I'm not going to hold onto Mike like he's my love anytime soon.