Chapter 32 Ben, DEBRIS

"What are we going to do about him?"

"Jesus..he looks like one of those things, all beaten up and bloody.."

"Is it necessary to tie him up like this? He's just a kid.." 

"Shannon I know but..when we found him he just..he wasn't there. Mentally I mean." 

What? What are they talking about? I look like one of..them? What's going on? I can't move..everything hurts, it hurts. Pain..

pain..

Ellie's POV

Finally after a couple of hours Jason walked up to a small house, which wasn't much but it was something for now. Mike carries Ben inside and sets him down onto a couch in the living room and takes Ben's shirt off. Shannon hands him the first aid kit and immediately Mike starts to fix him up. After Mike is finished he puts Ben back into his shirt and uses his belt to tie his hands together, "Is is necessary to tie him up like this? He's just a kid.." Mike sighs and looks over at her, "Shannon I know but..when we found him he just..he wasn't there. Mentally I mean." She nods and looks down at Ben worried. I suppose Mike is right, it's dangerous considering if he wakes up and snaps again..but still..it doesn't seem right. Jason peeks out the shades of the front room window and sighs, Maria sleeps soundly on the couch across Ben. Was it really the right choice to follow Jason here? We barely even know this guy and we followed him into what possibly could be a trap. With a heavy sigh I walk over to what once was a dining room and sit down in the corner, I'm tired of thinking about James and Ben I know I must make a decision soon, a right decision. I feel my eyes grow heavy, how am I so tired..? I hug my knees and rest my head against them. 

Why did the world just fall into depths like this? Why did this ever happen..? 

Okay first off I am very, VERY sorry for not updating in soooooo loooong!! And personally I feel like my writing started turning into crap after a while so I took a while to just pause and think about what I was going to write. Yes, this was a short chapter but I wanted to give you guys something for now. Do expect more updates!! I'm very sorry for the long delay anyways, thank you for reading~!

    -Honk :o)