Ben

Travis dug tweezers into my leg and pulled the now bloody centipede out and dropped it into the jar and closed it. I felt so light headed, I struggled to stay awake but my leg ached and twitched in pain, I could still feel the centipede crawling around. Travis grabbed the first aid kit off of the tray and started cleaning up the wound and bandaged it up, "I don't want to have you die just yet." He turned around and walked out of the room, before shutting the door and locking it he looked over his shoulder at me, "I'll be back in a little while." I glance down at the floor, the concrete is stained with my blood, the smell of blood was strong. My eyes grew heavy, I just wanted the pain to go away..

"You're strong Ben, just your father.." Who is that..? "Ben, don't give in. I know it hurts but you can't give up." I felt someone gently wrap their arms around me and pulled me into a hug, "I want you to know, you're mother is very proud of you, i'm so proud of you." I smiled the best I could. Am I losing my mind..? "Mom..don't leave me again..I don't want to feel this pain anymore, it hurts.." I slowly open my eyes, alone. I'm alone..

Mom..

Ellie's POV

"Everyone, sh!" Everyone quickly quiets down, footsteps slowly walk towards the door and humming. "Hello everyone, I heard you desperately trying to escape. After i'm done with Ben who wants to be next? Shannon? Mike? Smitty? Jacob? Charlie? James? Ellie? Maria? Or should I torture the children in front of the adults?!" He laughs and leaves, Mike slams his fists against the door, "You worm! I'll kill you if you touch Ben or anyone in fact!" Travis laughs louder, "I already did!" Mike backs away from the door with widened eyes. Maria cries softly, Shannon comforts her the best she can to calm her down. Knowing we're practically sitting on our death bed tears slowly stream down my cheeks, James looks over at me with widened eyes and hugs me.

Ben's POV

"Ben, I'm back." Travis walks inside the room with a grin, he holds a bullwhip by his side and toolbox he chuckles as he closes the door, "Ready for more?" His tone is low and quiet, almost like a hiss. He walks over to me and looks down at me, "Ben. look at me." I was so tired..I couldn't lift up my head, Travis had a very short temper and he hated it when I didn't listen to him. "Look at me!" He cracks the whip right on my collarbone which made me wince and yelp a bit. I slowly looked up at him as blood slowly trickled down the new slice from the whip, "Heh."