Ellie

We opened the door and Mike gasped a bit, James and I peeked over his shoulders in curiosity and what I saw was horrible. It was Ben or what used to be him stabbing Travis with an empty syringe. Mike stood up and walked into the room, "Ben, stop!" Ben continued to stab Travis. Mike ran over to Ben and pulled him off of him, "Ben!" Ben thrashed around in his gripped screaming and swing the syringe towards Mike, with widened eyes Mike grabbed his wrist and pulled the syringe out of his hand. "Stop! Let me go!" Tears streamed down my face, this wasn't the Ben I used to know..it hurts me to see him like this. All beaten and bloody, it's horrible. Mike hugs Ben tightly in an attempt to calm him down which seems to be working, Ben looks over at Mike with widened eyes and breaks down. "What am I doing..?!" He sobs quietly and grips onto the side of his head, I quickly run towards Ben and kneel down beside him. "Ben.." He looks over at me with his bright blue eyes, they were filled with so much pain. I was kind of hesitant at first but I slowly placed my hand on his cheek and wipe his tears away, "It's okay now..he wont hurt you anymore, okay?" He slowly nodded and looked over at Travis. "I really did..that to him..?" I slowly nodded, "Yes but he was a monster. I-If anything he deserved worse, he still does.." Mike lets go of Ben and ruffles his hair, "We need to hurry and go." Mike lifts Ben off of the ground and stands up, "Ellie go get Ben's shirt off of that chair." I nod and quickly run over and grab it and hand it to Mike. As he carefully helps Ben get dressed I glance over at a locker and notice Ben's backpack. I quickly run over and grab that too, Mike rushes towards the door while carrying Ben. I run over to them and take one more glance back at Travis then leave with Mike and James. Mike follows the direction Jason took as he directed the rest of the group out of here, James looked a bit..angry that we found Ben. "Hey are you okay..?" I whisper over to him, he looks over his shoulder and me and smiles softly, "Yeah..i'm just kind of..worried about Travis, shouldn't we have killed him?" Come to think of it he has a point, what if Travis comes after us again? Mike smashes his back into the exit door and pushes it open, as it opened the rest of the group stood there waiting for us. "We got him now lets go." Jason looks over at Mike while holding Maria's hand, "I know this place we can go to, it's a house not to far from here." Mike nods, "Lead the way." And with that Jason starts directing where to go, I walk next to Mike and slowly glance over at Ben as he sleeps soundly in his arms. I guess it's been a long day for everybody, especially for him..