Ellie

James gently rubs the back of my head as I cry into his shoulder, "Shh, it's okay..Ben is okay. My father is trying everything he can to help save him.." I sniffled a bit and looked up at James, only to meet his beautiful blue eyes staring back into mine. I felt my cheeks turn warm and my heart quicken as he gently held my cheek in his hand while he wiped my tears away. "James.." my heart froze a bit as he slowly leaned in close to my face, but..my body reacted. I leaned in as well, as our lips met my heart melted, it felt so right, yet so wrong (i'm sorry Emma ;-;). James slowly pulled away due to someone suddenly clearing their throat loudly, as I slowly looked behind James there was Mike. He stood there, clearing his throat loudly while wiping blood off of his hands with a towel. Oh my god..is that Ben's blood?! Once James noticed his dad he let me go, "Sorry to ruin your moment here but I thought i'd be nice enough to tell you that Ben is fine, but his pulse is on and off.." My heart dropped once again. "I don't know if he'll make it.." "Please! You have to do something! There has to be a way to keep him alive! I-I..Ben can't die!" Tears immediately streamed down my face, but not just because I was sad, I was also angry. Ben doesn't deserve to die. "Where is he? C-Can I see him..?" Mike gestured me to follow him, I quickly ran past James and followed Mike inside.

(I decided to just add POV's because why not?! derp..)

James's POV

As Ellie pushes past me for Ben I felt anger boil within me. Ben is a nice guy but I love Ellie and he's in the way. I can't help but kind of hope he's dead. I ball my hands into fists and punch the wall, I currently hate Ben and want him gone. The thought of Ellie in my arms, and her soft lips against mine calms me down. I slide my back against the wall and sigh, this love for her is turning me into a monster..

Ellie's POV

Mike takes me to the back where Ben rests on a nest made of blankets and towels. I drop to my knees beside him and carefully run my fingertips against his cold pale skin. Faint black bags form under his eyes, it was strange..it's like Ben is alive but dead. "I'll..let you say your goodbye's for now.." Mike says in a gentle tone as he walks out of the room. No..Ben isn't going to die, he's strong. "Hey Ben.." I brush strands of hair out of his face while looking down at him, "I..you're going to be okay, right? I know you're strong..and nothing can destroy you.." a couple of tears ran down my face and onto his. It was like..he was crying..