Chapter 2 Priscilla, WARNING

I hugged Ben back while crying into his chest. I was terrified. That man scared me. All i remember was i finished talking to Ben and some guy came up to me. He had a wound on his wrist and it was pretty bad, i couldn't tell if it was a bite or scratch. I asked him if he was alright but that's when he grabbed me. He wasn't normal, i can't explain it but he just wasn't. Ben held my face in his hands and said everything was fine. The rest of the day i sat in my room with the t.v. on. My phone kept buzzing, it was probably Bree. My best friend in the whole wide world. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. Please Bree don't resent me for ignoring you right now. I flipped through the channels and decided to watch the news "I'm Rachel Green and here at this local academy a fourteen year old male was sent to the hospital later this morning. Students say he started throwing up violently to the point blood was seen officials claim-" Boring. I hate the news it's so boring. A soft knock was heard from my door so i turned off the t.v. and hugged my knees. "Come in.." Of course it was Ben. He opened the door and smiled softly. "Hey Priscilla, you feeling any better?" As annoying as he is he's the best brother. No matter what he always takes care of me. Ever since mom and dad died last year he was always there. "Yeah..i'm better, thanks." "No problem." He sat down beside me and handed me a sandwich "Here. You haven't came out of your room in a while so.." His sapphire blue eyes trailed off and looked down at the plate. He looked so much like dad. His jet black hair, sapphire eyes, and pale skin. "Thank you.." i took the plate from his hands and smiled softly. "Well i'm going to bed, good night." "Good night." He kissed my forehead and left. I set the sandwich onto my nightstand and set my phone down as well and went to sleep.

While Priscilla slept, her phone continues to buzz; a text flashes on the screen "Priscilla please answer your phone!" "Lock your doors!" "Something crazy is going on!" "Priscilla?!"