yandere Stolas x male reader x Yandere Blitzø song fic

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Hide and seek

3rd pov
Stolas and Blitzø stand outside of y/n's house covered in blood "🎵ding dong we know you can hear us open up the door we only want to play a little ding dong you can't keep us waiting it's already too late for you to try and run away🎵" Blitzø looks through the window as Stolas jiggles the handle "🎵we see you through the window our eyes are locked together I can sense your horror though I'd like to see it closer🎵" Stolas tears the handle off the door and steps in, Blitzø walks over the handle and stands next to stolas as y/n rubs off "🎵ding dong here we come to find you hurry up and run let's play a little game and have fun ding dong where is it you've gone too? Do you think you've won? Our game of hide and seek has just begun🎵" Stolas and Blitzø walk into the hallway as y/n stumbles through the hallway, trying to control his breathing "🎵we hear your footsteps thumping loudly through the hallways we can hear your sharp breaths you're not vary good at hiding🎵" y/n stumbles his way into his room and locks the door as Stolas and Blitzø make their way to his room "🎵just wait, you can't hide from us (we're coming) just wait, you can't hide from us (we're coming) just wait, you can't hide from us (we're coming) just wait, you can't hide from us🎵" y/n walks to his closet and slips into it, closing the door quietly. Stolas melts the handle off and walks into the room Blitzø comes in besides Stolas "🎵knock knock we're at your door now we're coming in no need for us to ask permission knock knock we're inside your room now where is it you hid? Our game of hide and seek is about to end🎵" Blitzø walks over to y/n's bed and looks under it as Stolas eyes the closet "🎵I'm coming closer looking underneath your bed but you're not there, I wonder could you be inside the closet?🎵" Stolas strides towards the closet, Blitzø comes up next to him. Stolas opens the closet up with a large grin "🎵ding dong we found you ding dong you were hiding here now you're it🎵" Blitzø grabs y/n as he struggles and hold him against his chest as Stolas cooes at him "🎵ding dong finally found you, dear ding dong looks like we have won now you're it pay the consequence🎵" Stolas wipes away the tears streaming y/n's face as Blitzø wraps his tail around his ankles "🎵ding dong looks like we have won now you're it ding dong pay the consequence🎵" Stolas wraps his arms around the two, him and Blitzø look down at y/n with crazed grins.

Word count 499.