human Alastor x human male reader x human angel dust

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

We love you too much

Alastor's pov
I watched as Anthony leaned down to y/n's height. "Hey there handsome~" y/n smiled up at Anthony, "oh, hey anthony! How is al doing? Your father didn't skin him yet did he?" I laughed and walked towards them, I pulled y/n and Anthony into my chest. "Of course not!" Anthony kissed my cheek "at least not yet. At this rate if you keep making awful dad jokes to him He just might." Y/n chuckled as I nuzzled his cheek "good to see you too bud. Anyways I need to get going, husk asked me to meet him in the library. Don't know why but eh, wouldn't hurt to find out." I frowned as y/n left. "Man, he must really be dense not to notice your guys advancements huh. Well too bad!" Anthony growled out and kicked niffty across the schools class room.

"Are you done? Are you done?" I sighed and pushed Anthony's face away as I finished writing the words to the lyrics. "Yes, I'm done. Now all we have to do is go find him." Anthony nodded "i know where he is!" he grabbed my hand and ran outside into the parking lot of the school and pointed to a window, I could see y/n looking out of. "Great! Now, Anthony you do know how to play the guitar right?" he nodded and puffed his chest out. "Of course! I didn't take those music classes for nothing. Why?" I smiled and gave him the guitar, he paled "oh, no. No your not using as a step stool-..."

"I love you Anthony I really do, so if you love me you'll stop moving I don't want to fall to my death." he grumbled as he straightened his back "just hurry up! My back hurts and the teachers are looking for us!" I rolled my eyes, Anthony began playing as I opened the window. I took a deep breath"🎵we love you too much to live without you loving us back we love you too much heaven's our witness and this is a fact🎵" y/n and the whole class stopped, he looked out the window. "🎵we know we belong when we sing this song there's love above love and it's ours 'cause we love you too much🎵" the class began whispering as husk came up behind y/n, brows furrowed "🎵we live for your touch we whisper your name night after night, we love you too much there's only one feeling and we know is right🎵" Y/n leaned out the window as Anthony walked closer to the building, "🎵we know we belong when we sing this song there's love above love and it's ours 'cause we love you too much🎵" husk growled and stormed away as y/n leaned against the windowsil smiling at us. "🎵heaven knows your name we've been praying to have you come here by our side, without you a part of us is missing just to make you our own, we will fight🎵" I stood on the tips of my shoes "🎵we know we belong when we sing this song there's love above love and it's ours 'cause we love you too much🎵" I leaned in close, y/n cupped my face "🎵we love you too much we love you too much heaven's our witness and this is a fact you live in out soul your heart is our goal there's love above love and it's ours 'cause we love you too much, there's love above love and it's yours cause we love you, there's love above love and it's ours if you love us as much🎵" Y/n giggled and kissed my nose. "I love yous too you big dingus's." the class awwed. Anthony sighed "finally! I can rest!" he flopped down on the ground I fell out the window dragging y/n out with me. "Ah-!" we landed on Anthony. "I'm numb." y/n giggled and wrapped his arms around us and peppered our faces in kisses Anthony smiles "we're gonna need a life time of kisses for that y/n." Y/n smiled and nuzzled us. "Of course."

Word count 719