yandere striker x Blitzø's yandere brother reader part two

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

I'll still love you

Striker's pov
I grinned sadisticly, watching the demon crumble before y/n.

Choking on his own blood. Y/n smiled, watching him slowly, and painfully leave this world, moving onto the next where there is real torture and suffering.

He wiped his fingers clean of the crimson liquid. Grinning.

I crept out of the shadows quietly moving towards him my tail twitched in anticipation as I stopped behind him.

I slowly wrapped my tail around his purring as I threw myself onto him, clinging to his body like a baby koala with its mother.

He stiffened looking at me.

"Striker? What are you doing here?"
He questioned.

I grinned nuzzling into his neck.

"Well, nice to see yer' ass to n/n." I teased, watching him grow flustered.

He looked away, mumbling something under his breath.

"You know, hun. It's alright to admit you like me." I boasted puffing my chest out as I stroked his horns.

"Cause I like yer' sneaky ass too. In fact I killed fer' you."

I tugged his head back harshly hissing into his ear. "But you never seemed to notice. Until now that is, how about we go on a date. Just you and me, killing all of your exs, you don't really have a say in this anyways-"

He smiled devilishly. "I wouldn't have it any other way~"

Word count 256
Yeah, asked my ma for some writing tips, as you can probably see I've changed how a write (but only a smidge)