husk x fallen Angel male reader song fic

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Angel with a shotgun

3rd pov
"🎵(I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun)🎵"
Y/n pushes husk behind him, shielding him away from the extermanaters. "🎵Get your guns, battles begun are you a saint or a sinner? If loves a fight, than I shall die with my heart on a trigger🎵" Y/n pulls out his spear as husk tugs y/n towards the hotel "🎵they say before you start a war you better know what you're fighting for well baby, you are all that I adore if love is what you need, a soldier I will be🎵" y/n pushes husk into the hotel as an extermanater lunges at him. Y/n thrusts his spear into the extermanater's chest "🎵I'm an angel with a shotgun fighting til' the wars won I don't care if heaven won't take me back I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe don't you know You're everything I have? And I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight🎵" y/n pulls the spear out of the extermanated's chest and watches it crumble to the ground "🎵sometimes to win, you've got to sin don't mean I'm not a believer and major tom, will sing along yeah, they still say I'm a dreamer🎵" Charlie pulls husk away from the door as y/n is tackled to the by an extermanater, "🎵they say before you start a war you better know what you're fighting for well baby, you are all I adore if love is what you need, a soldier I will be🎵" the extermanater pushes its spear against y/n's throat. He struggles before grabbing the dead extermanated's spear and plunging it into the one on top of him "🎵I'm an angel with a shotgun fighting til' the wars won I don't care if heaven won't take me back I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe don't you know You're everything I have? And I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight🎵" Y/n throws the body off of him "🎵oh, oh whoa oh whoa🎵" y/n stands up, covered in blood and dust. He picks up his spear "🎵I'm an angel with a shotgun fighting til' the wars won I don't care if heaven won't take me back🎵" Y/n stretch's his wings out slightly and pokes the extermanater gently, seeing if it's still breathing. It moves slightly, raising its head to look at y/n a sneer on its face "...your a disgrace to angels-!" y/n slams the sharp tip of his spear into its head repeatedly "🎵I'm an angel with a shotgun fighting til' the wars won I don't care if heaven won't take me back I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe don't you know You're everything I have? (I'm an angel with a shotgun) and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight (live, not just survive)🎵" Y/n pulls it out of the extermanater's head and tucks his wings away "🎵and I'm gonna hide, hide, hide my wings tonight🎵" he approaches the hotels doors and enters. Charlie covers her mouth as her eyes land on y/n who is covered in blood. He smiles at husk ignoring Charlie "🎵they say before you start a war you better know what you're fighting for well baby, you are all that I adore if love is what you need, than a soldier I will be🎵" husk tackles y/n to the ground and peppers his face with nips and kisses.

Word count 623.