Blitzø x female reader song fic

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Partners in crime

Blitzø's pov
Me and y/n walk hand in hand, covered in blood and holding bags of money "🎵you'll never take us alive we swore that death will do us part they'll call our crimes a work of art you'll never take us alive we'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners partners in crime🎵" we toss the money in the back of our van and head towards a bank "🎵this, the tale of reckless love living a life of crime on the run a brush to a gun to paint these states green and red everybody freeze, nobody move put the money in the bag or we will shoot empty out the vault and me and my doll will be on our way🎵" we left the bank carrying four bags full of money and gold. Y/n points to a poster with our face on it and Snickers "🎵our paper faces flood the streets and if the heat comes close enough to burn then we'll play with fire, 'cause🎵" we tossed the gold in with the other stuff in the van. "🎵you'll never take us alive we swore that death will do us part they'll call our crimes a work of art you'll never take us alive we'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners partners in crime partners in crime (oh, just try and catch us!)🎵" we walk into a convenient store, "🎵here we find out omnipotent outlaws fall behind the grind tonight left unaware that the lone store owner won't go down without a fight🎵" y/n frowns as the doors lock "🎵where are we gonna go? He's got us pinned baby, I'm a little scared now, don't you quit! He's sounded the alarms I hear the sirens closing in🎵" me and y/n back up as the police surround the building "🎵our paper faces flood the streets and if the heat comes close enough to burn then we'll play with fire, 'cause🎵" we raise our guns and aim them at the door "🎵you'll never take us alive we swore that death will do us part they'll call our crimes a work of art you'll never take us alive we'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners partners in crime🎵" we load our guns up as the police come out of they're cars "the Placerville sheriff's police department come out with your hands up we have the place surrounded put your weapons down, put your weapons down! Ready men? Aim, fire!🎵" y/n groans in pain as she holds her side. Blood comes out of her bullet hole wounds, I get down on my knees and cover her wounds ignoring my own "🎵the skies are black with lead-filled rain a morbid pain in display this is the night the young love died buried at each other's side🎵" me and y/n smile as we watch the ones that killed us scurry away "🎵you never took us alive we swore that death will do us part so now we haunt you in the dark you never took us alive we live as ghosts among these streets lovers and partners, partners in crime partners in crime partners in crime!🎵"

Word count 560.