yandere Stolas x human agent fem reader x yandere Blitzø

Requested by:Zoeyfoxzoona509

Soulmates

Y/n's pov
I got out of my car and approached the breached building. The guards outside looked clueless as ever, "hey! Aren't you paying attention?! The building was breached again!" the guards jumped to attention, pulling out they're guns. I sighed and shoved the two morons out of the way, I scanned my card and walked in. Upon entering the building I was met with a gorey sight, limbs and organs laid across the ground, multiple heads of my co-workers laid on the ground, they're eyes wide open and mouth agape. The smell was rancid, and papers were thrown across the room flies and binders full of paper and other wacko none-sense was either burned or ripped to shreds laying on the ground. I walked to the next room, the break room was decorated with organs hanging from the walls like streamers. Blood trickled down the white walls and onto the pristine floor. Staining the white fluffy rug, the glass coffee table was shattered and a glass chuck was lodged into a random co-workers head. The poor guy was missing a few fingers, to bad I don't feel upset the bastered had it coming. He was soooo, touchy. Never knew about personal space, the water cooler was cut at the top and on the inside was blood, "wow, they're getting creative." I picked up my favorite mug, on the inside was a piece of paper slightly covered in blood. I took it out of the mug and unfolded it, they're were fingerprints covered in blood anear the corner of the page. The note read "hope you like the gift darling! We left to others in your office." I clicked my tongue before putting the note into my pocket. That office wasn't mine. Unfortunately I shared it with two dumbasses. Agent 1 and agent 2, complete wackos. So vary convinced demons exist, those two only have half a braincell and when you put them together, they're both egotistical and with one braincell. I passed each room, each one worser than the other. Until I came to a stop, staring at the metal door blocking my way. The metal was covered in blood and handprints. My heart sank to the bottom of my chest. Are agent one and two alright? They may have been dumbasses but they were still my friends. I took a breath and punched in the code, the door creaked open slowy, revealing a blood bath. Puddles of organs and bodies lingered around the room, the walls were decorated with blood and various limbs. My name was scrawled out on the wall, the letters dripped down the wall. The blood pooling at the ground. I let out a broken sob as My eyes land on agents one and two's bodys. They're eyes hung out of they're heads, they're ribcages poking out of the flesh. The desk was cracked in half and the camera's were shattered, replaying the whole scene. Each of the broken cameras turned on, showing me in this room. All zooming in on me, my stomach twisted in fear as I picked my mug the two of my friends got me. On the front of the mug read "best friend" but now, overlapping the words were "found you." I looked up at the camera in front of me, showing my front and what's behind me. Two shadows lingered behind me, they're red eyes glowing and sharp teeth gleaming. My eyes widen and I dropped the mug, chucks shattering everywhere, the two figures stepped forward. They weren't even people! The tall one had feathers and a beak, his reds glowed with love and adoration. The second one stepped out his skin was red with a few white sploches decorating his skin. He had horns that were huge and were white with black stripes on them. He had a strange marking on his forehead and wore a businessman's suit. Except on the back of his hand had a yellow maybe red eye, he held a large book in his hand. I stepped back, stepping on the broken glass, "w- what are yous?" I stammered out. They both smiled, "we're your mates dear." I scrunched my nose up, bumping my back against the desk. "Wh- what? Mates?" I silently cursed myself as they stalked up to me, I had no where to run. Or back up against and shuffle myself slowly towards the door. "Yes darling mates. We're soulmates, it was destined to be, it was written in the stars. And nobody else could know and read the stars like I do." my chest tightened. I took a couple of deep breaths, "w- why would you do this to my friends!" I gestured to them. My nose became slightly stuffy. They chuckled "its simple. They were in our way of getting you." the tall one approached first, dabbing my face with a handkerchief lightly. "There, darling." I scrunched my nose up as he cooed at me. The second one approached me, his tail swished around the tall one to wrap around my waist. "You must be sleepy sweetheart! Let's get you home where you belong." he cooed. The tall one took the book out of the second ones hand. "You forget to tell her our names blitzy." the second sighed "yes well, my name is Blitzø the "o" is silent. And My partner's name is Stolas. And we have two daughters who are just excited to meet you." my eyes begin to droop, my head lulled to the side slowly as I struggled to stay awake. Blitzø chuckled, "once we get home you'll get some rest and meet the girls." I nodded and closed my eyes which felt really good, I forgot all about agent one and Agent two. "You'll never escape us darling."

Word count 974. I did this somewhere around nine. Well, I hope you enjoyed this.