yandere Stolas x winged human fem reader

Requested by: Zoeyfoxzoona509

Tears of an angel

Y/n's pov
My wing fluttered slightly as I shifted around uncomfortably on the ground. The chain clanking together with every movement I made, the cellars floor was dirty, and mice ran out from under the metal door. My wrists were red and bleeding, I leaned back against the dirty wall, wincing when my injuried wing pressed up against the wall. I pulled my knees up to my chin and closed my eyes, this wouldn't have happened if I had never helped Octavia back home. If I had kept my wings hidden then maybe he would've left me alone with my family. He has torn my left wing off, leaving the bone of it sticking out. The door opened "y/n, are you alright my Angel?" I kept my eyes closed. My wing ached with pain, "no I'm not stolas." I hissed out. I opened my eyes and watched as he walked up to me. "Well, this wouldn't have happened if you had just accepted your place as Octavia's new mother. And as my wife." he stopped in front of me, holding a golden collar made of white feathers with golden tips. I shivered, just how many of my kind did he kill just to make that?. "Now, I'll let you out. But only if you promise me you won't run or try to fly away." he brought the collar closer to my neck. "I- I promise I won't run." my voice cracked slightly. He smiled and placed the collar around my neck. The feathers tickled my throat. "Now, I already moved your stuff from home into my room." he stood up and gently tugged me forward. I stood up slowly, I could feel the blood from my wing trickle down my back. "And My maids will get you cleaned up." he gestured to My back and my wing. "But for now, let's get you into some nice clothing and tell Octavia the good news." I cried silently as he continued on talking about the wedding and how Octavia would love to have siblings. He sighed as he opened his bedroom door. Leaning in and wiping my tears away he cooed. "Don't cry my Angel. You'll learn to love it here, and love me. Even if it takes decades."

Word count 389.