husk x oblivious male reader song fic

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Just a friend to you

Husk's pov
I frowned as y/n smiled down at Angel dust who was pressing himself up against y/n. "🎵oh, oh, oh oh-oh-oh-oh🎵" Y/n patted angel dust on the head then went towards me smiling, once he got close enough he wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug "🎵why you gotta hug me like that every time you see me? Why you always making me laugh? Swear you're catching feelings I loved you from the start🎵" Y/n released me "hey buddy! What's with the long face?" I looked down and wiped down the counter "🎵so it breaks my heart when you say I'm Just a friend to you🎵" I shake my head "nothing." y/n hummed before pulling me into his chest, "🎵cause friends don't do the things we do everybody knows you love me too tryna be careful with the words I use I say it cause I'm dying to I'm so much more than just a friend to you Mmm, mmm, mmm🎵" I closed my eyes leaning into his chest more "🎵when there's other people around you never wanna kiss me you tell Me it's too late to hang out and you say you miss Me and I loved you from the start🎵" "soo, bud, up for a game of poker with me?" I looked up at him, my chin resting on his well formed chest "🎵so it breaks my heart when you say I'm Just a friend to you🎵" I nuzzle my head up against his chest "no." he frowns and runs his hand down my back to my tail. "🎵'cause friends don't do the things we do everybody knows you love me too tryna be careful with the words I use I say it cause I'm dying to I'm so much more than just a friend to you🎵" he hummed as he dragged his hand back, scratching along my spine gently. I meowed softly and arched my back burying my face into his chest "🎵you-oh-oh-oh-oh you-oh-oh-oh-oh you-oh-oh-oh-oh you-oh-oh-oh-oh🎵" he chuckled as I nuzzled closer to him "not even by ourselves in my room?" it was tempting, "no, I don't want too." he sighed "🎵you say I'm Just a friend to you friends don't do the things we do everybody knows you love me too tryna be careful with the words I use I say it cause I'm dying to I'm so much more than just a friend to you🎵" he brought his hand up and scratched behind my ear, "you wanna eat a snack and watch some horror films with me?" I purred and leaned into his touch "no, but it'd make me happy if you keep scratching right there." he nodded "🎵a friend to you a friend to you a friend to you🎵" he leaned back, his cheeks tinting a pink "soo, you don't wanna go on a date with me than?" my ears perked up and I wrapped my arms around him tighter "really, a date? With me?" he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck "yeah, actually I was going to ask while we played poker or watched a show. Its hard to let you know when your dense and oblivious. No offense." I was too happy too tell him how oblivious he was "🎵I'm so much more than just a friend🎵"

Word count 606.