yandere Stella x striker

Requested by:JulianneAnderson6

Stuck here

Striker's pov
"So you thought you could get away that easily?" I shifted around on the ground, my wrists ached from the chains rubbing against my skin. I should've ran while I had the chance, now I'm paying the price. "Unfortunately yes, yes I thought I could get away but it seems you truly are a bastered." she growled and a harsh stinging sensation made itself known on my cheek. I flinched as she moved back "pathetic. Couldn't even kill stolas." I touched my cheek lightly wincing when I touched the now swelling skin, I pulled my hand back and looked at my finger tips. Blood. She broke skin, the warm liquid trickled down my face onto my lap, making a tiny red puddle. I winced as she stomped on my tail, a loud crunching sound coming from it. She placed her hand under my chin and lifted my head, I hadn't realized I was crying until she said something "oh, poor you. Crying because you we're caught. Well guess what, your never leaving this dungeon ever. Your stuck with me for life striker, and nobody knows where you are. They all think your dead." I frowned nobody will know where I am. "So, I'm stuck here with you forever huh." she smiles coyly. "Your stuck with me for life darling. Get used to it." I shake my head as she leaves "I'll never get used to it."

Word count 245.